TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cellular Telephone Radiation

Questions about health-damaging radiation from cellular telephones have been bouncing around for some years now, and I think many people tend to dismiss it as just another urban myth. Nevertheless consider this program broadcast yesterday on KPFA. And here is one Internet resource for possible protection.

I take this as seriously as I take radiation from my radio, headphones, TV's, and my computer monitor. This is why I wear tinfoil lingerie.

Of this we definitely need a photo. :D

Like most other people, I am sure, I was pretty ambivalent about this "rumor/urban legend/whatever" until I happened to listen to the linked broadcast. 100% everyone's option, of course; I just thought it was interesting and possibly valuable enough to pass along.

Of the linked "solutions" the one that seemed most substantive is the Pong case [here's another review of it], though it's apparently made just for the iPhone and the Blackberry.

I take this as seriously as I take radiation from my radio, headphones, TV's, and my computer monitor. This is why I wear tinfoil lingerie.

Tinfoil lingerie...oouufff that s ruff..... :hysterical:

Kidding aside...while I was picking up my daughter from school the other day I noticed from a group of 10 teens that 8 were on the phone....We should indeed take this seriously when we are considering putting our health at risk....

Archived