TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-4 wheels and Shelby center caps

The caps for the GT500 wheels and the CS wheels (2.5") will work. The caps for the OE SGT wheels will not work.

I think the caps I made from the SGT key chains failed. I'm tracking down a vibration in the steering wheel and believe the weight of the key chain was the problem.

The caps for the GT500 wheels and the CS wheels (2.5") will work. The caps for the OE SGT wheels will not work.

I think the caps I made from the SGT key chains failed. I'm tracking down a vibration in the steering wheel and believe the weight of the key chain was the problem.

Thanks, that is what i wanted to know. I was going to buy the Black Shelby GT center caps. I would love the center caps that come on the GT4 wheels on the GT/SR.

• 1 month later...

Update the "Shelby" centercaps from Shelby Performance Parts will not fit the American Muscle GT4 wheels. I ordered this My link and they would not seat with out some trimming. I just received the Red CS version from Moss that El Shelby used successfully. Hopefully those will go on today.

Update the "Shelby" centercaps from Shelby Performance Parts will not fit the American Muscle GT4 wheels. I ordered this My link and they would not seat with out some trimming. I just received the Red CS version from Moss that El Shelby used successfully. Hopefully those will go on today.

Well are these used trimmed caps for sale? Remember forum members always insist on the brother in law deal.

GG

Well are these used trimmed caps for sale? Remember forum members always insist on the brother in law deal.

GG

I didn't want to trim them so I sent them back and got a full refund from SPP.

Archived