TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to the Forum

Marv

Just wanted to say hello. New here to the forum. My wife and I have had several Mustangs over the years and currently have a 93 LX convertible still and we are looking for a Shelby GT automatic 07 or 08. We had a 98,99,04 & 05 GT's but have been out of the market for a bit. Looking to jump back in and find a nice Shelby GT. Want to keep this one since the wife is in love with them. We do have to have a automatic since she can't drive a manual. Anyways if anyone comes across one or is planning on selling theres please pm me. We live in Missouri. thanks,Marv

Well the search didn't take long I found one and I'm picking it up on Tuesday. It's beautiful and it's white I will be posting pics so as I get her home. The wife and I can't wait. Already has some nice mods and low miliage 4300. It's 07SGT1348. Seems as though it was already registered here before when I checked. Will be registering under my name shortly. Was a one owner car and was originally from New York. How would I find out what dealership it was sold from ?

Marv, welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your choice of a Shelby GT in Performance White!! :happy feet: ...also known as "The Fastest Color"!! :shift:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived