TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Photo of My 500

BIKEBOY

Hey everyone, yes this a cheezy way to get a free pic. posted. :ninja: BUT, I did replace my '99 silver Cobra wheel centers with the stock ones again, after three years.

And...I'm trying to figure out this new camera with keeping the KB's under 500. It was a sunny day here in Toronto, so I took advantage! :happy feet:

edit-changed pic.

Admiring that stands... I'm installing springs tomorrow... not H&R, but Roush. I know... I know... We'll see the results tomorrow.

Right on Pat!!! Good for you. They are really easy to install. I am just VERY glad to hear you didn't do the hack job on the stock springs! :)

Thanks for the comment as well. I had three people come over and ask if this car was new, while I was taking this series of pics. today.

You know what that does to your head??? :hysterical:

Thanks for all of the nice comments guys. Yep, it won't be long now up here in the N.E. and she'll be sitting more than moving!

New pic. again. That's Lake Ontario in the background. Beautiful backdrop. You can see the leaves are already beginning to fall.

Bikeboy

Hey everyone, yes this a cheezy way to get a free pic. posted. :ninja: BUT, I did replace my '99 silver Cobra wheel centers with the stock ones again, after three years.

And...I'm trying to figure out this new camera with keeping the KB's under 500. It was a sunny day here in Toronto, so I took advantage! :happy feet:

edit-changed pic.

I don't get it, what are we suppose to be looking at?

Archived