TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Unique Performance being investigated for fraud?!

07SGT5687

Is this old news... or even true news? I tend to take Wiki-info with a grain of salt, but just curious...

GT500E

"Unique Performance is currently being investigated for fraud. All 61 vehicles they were "restoring" have been confiscated by order of a Texas court."

BTW, what is this supposed to me? "Although the actual car was not mass-produced like many other Shelby GT variants..." Shelby GT variants?

Is this old news... or even true news? I tend to take Wiki-info with a grain of salt, but just curious...

GT500E

"Unique Performance is currently being investigated for fraud. All 61 vehicles they were "restoring" have been confiscated by order of a Texas court."

BTW, what is this supposed to me? "Although the actual car was not mass-produced like many other Shelby GT variants..." Shelby GT variants?

Super Old News. Feds took it all and they have already Auctioned everything off. The owners should have have already been on Trial by now (I hope). In fact.......the next Company that recently took over building the Continuation Shelby's have been raided by the Feds for the SAME thing....... Click on the Link below

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/58574-here-we-go-againvin-swaping/

Classic Recreations was recently cleared of any wrong doing. All they were cited for was not following proper protocol when replacing rusty metal where the VIN is attached.

Auto Blog

That is GREAT to hear. I wander who has to pay for the Impound, towing the Cars bact to the Shop and any Damage that may have happened to the Cars?

Archived