TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 SVT wheels

shelbynuts

They are fugly.... i wouldnt take a 2011-2012 anyways.... the back looks fat and ugly them taillights are ugly and from what i heard they are pretty heavy * I hope we can be mature and not take this to heart*

Well lucky for you, nobody's gonna give you one yuck yuck yuck

They are fugly.... i wouldnt take a 2011-2012 anyways.... the back looks fat and ugly them taillights are ugly and from what i heard they are pretty heavy * I hope we can be mature and not take this to heart*

hydroz,

Like fine art, what appeals to you might not be my cup of tea. Same thing with our taste in music. However, one thing you can take to the bank is the fact that, stock for stock, the lowly 2011-2012 Mustang GT 5.0 will outperform your Shelby GT and its interior won't be mistaken for that of a Pinto.

hydroz,

Like fine art, what appeals to you might not be my cup of tea. Same thing with our taste in music. However, one thing you can take to the bank is the fact that, stock for stock, the lowly 2011-2012 Mustang GT 5.0 will outperform your Shelby GT and its interior won't be mistaken for that of a Pinto.

i didnt buy it to race.... the interior i dont like the plastic myself thats why i getting its redone and getting blue carbon fiber dash trim...if the new 5.0 is soo good how come it lost to a nissan -_-.. its so heavy it could not get off the line! it will outperform it but the 05-07 looks more retro in my eyes...

hydroz,

"....and its interior won't be mistaken for that of a Pinto." :headscratch: Am I driving a Shelby wrapped Pinto?

i didnt buy it to race.... the interior i dont like the plastic myself thats why i getting its redone and getting blue carbon fiber dash trim...if the new 5.0 is soo good how come it lost to a nissan -_-.. its so heavy it could not get off the line! it will outperform it but the 05-07 looks more retro in my eyes...

".....thats why i getting its redone and getting blue carbon fiber dash trim." :doh::finger:

"....and its interior won't be mistaken for that of a Pinto." :headscratch: Am I driving a Shelby wrapped Pinto?

You're not... but the poster apparently never learned that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. On the other hand, if one is compelled to dish it out... then they can expect to receive the same. :finger:

I guess each to their own-- Everytime I enter my car in a local car show, the one topic of conversation is how sweet those wheels are and if they came stock on my '11. I agree that those wheels can grow on you!!!!!!!!!!!! :shift:

Archived