TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanna be Shelby GT

SGT0128

Saw this parked in the Sams Club parking lot today in Round Rock, Texas. It wasn't even a good clone, so I didn't get too up tight about it.

Wannabe Shelby GT.jpg

Wannabe Shelby GT.jpg

LOL, That's one dope SGT right there!

The dirt is a fitting finishing touch.

Jer

Wow, that's really amazing to me. A guy with a V6 pony, trying to pass it off as a Shelby GT. I sort of pity the guy. He probably did it thinking how much cooler his car would be; to make himself feel better probably.

I will never get it I guess. Even IF you're going to clone a car, whether a Shelby, Roush, etc., at least use the same friggin' parts!

Makes me feel good to see pics like this especially when people say my SGT isn't a real Shelby.

What? The SGT is a real Shelby? I had no idea ! :hysterical:

Wow, that's really amazing to me. A guy with a V6 pony, trying to pass it off as a Shelby GT. I sort of pity the guy. He probably did it thinking how much cooler his car would be; to make himself feel better probably.

I will never get it I guess. Even IF you're going to clone a car, whether a Shelby, Roush, etc., at least use the same friggin' parts!

Of all the people in the world, what percentage of them know - or care - about the difference between a genuine, bona fide Shelby GT and any near- or not-so-near clone effort? Most of that fellow's friends don't know or care, or they would have wised him up already. More to be pitied than censured.

"Never give a sucker an even break

or smarten-up a chump".

--- William Claude Dukenfeld

Holly S Batman! You found the long lost 4X4 SGT Prototype! It was last seen being driven by a hillbilly that was all business in the front and a party in the back!

That my friends is a priceless Shelby!

Of all the people in the world, what percentage of them know - or care - about the difference between a genuine, bona fide Shelby GT and any near- or not-so-near clone effort? Most of that fellow's friends don't know or care, or they would have wised him up already. More to be pitied than censured.

Now, let's be honest. He has no friends.

Jer

Tell you what. I don't feel so bad about the dirt on my Shelby after seeing the lower quarters on the clone you saw. :hysterical:

doesn't have to look like one to be a clone :headscratch:

Archived