TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP 10% OFF SALE

SPP 10% OFF

SPP is offering 10% off anything and everything in the house *until 28 May 2010. This includes Borla, Kooks Exhaust, Alcoa wheels, floor mats, 8.8" axle covers, Shelby Extreme brakes, 3M Clear masks, hats, die-casts and whatever else you can stuff into your virtual cart. Just use promo code SPP10 when checking out or call 702.405.3500.

Shop now - please remember to use SPP10 when checking out.

*Excludes all Superchargers. Offer good for items in stock only. Backorders not accepted. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discounts. Good while supplies last. Prices are subject to change. Not responsible for any typographical errors. Prices do not reflect installation.

Just ordered the following: :happy feet:

S2MS-cert Shelby Registry Vehicle Authenticity Certificate

WS-78-0004 Shelby GT Black Shirt with Car - XL

H13 Hat: Shelby GT, Black

AAM-10 Shelby Windshield Sun Shade

P1130SHELBY-B Shelby Wheel Center Cap - Center Cap: Black

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't miss anything yet. If the code for this sale doesn't work thru today then you have until July to use the following code for 10% off. And it realy is good for everything, or it was the last time I checked. This was listed in the lastest Shelby Mag.

The code is 'SIP2010'.

To be honest, and I don't want to bash SPP, but I'm a little confused why they keep issuing codes for 10% off that last a few weeks when there is already a code for 10% off that has been good since te Shelby mag hit the news stands and is good thru July. I could understand better if the two codes could be used together for 20% off or maybe 15%.

Having said that I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. A sale is a sale and I appriceate the work of Robert and everyone else who makes it happen.

You didn't miss anything yet. If the code for this sale doesn't work thru today then you have until July to use the following code for 10% off. And it realy is good for everything, or it was the last time I checked. This was listed in the lastest Shelby Mag.

The code is 'SIP2010'.

To be honest, and I don't want to bash SPP, but I'm a little confused why they keep issuing codes for 10% off that last a few weeks when there is already a code for 10% off that has been good since te Shelby mag hit the news stands and is good thru July. I could understand better if the two codes could be used together for 20% off or maybe 15%.

Having said that I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. A sale is a sale and I appriceate the work of Robert and everyone else who makes it happen.

The actual 10% off from the magazine was for ShelbyStore.com, not SPP. This was, of course, before the merger. At the time the ad was taken out in that magazine, there were not any plans to merge the two together.

ShelbyPerformanceParts.com will soon come back to replace ShelbyStore.com.

Thank Robert.

I spoke with Cameron today about this. He said the old vendor went out of business and they are looking for a replacement

AFBLUE,

I'm trying to find the chrome/bright trim you have around your quarter windows on the late model Mustang in your sig pic.

I've seen it somewhere but can't seem to find it now.

Can you/someone point me in the right direction for that item? I know about the one at Shelby but it says it's for '09 and earlier. Does anyone know if the 2010 1/4 window has the same OS shape as 09's and earlier?

Thanks in advance,

Phill Pollard - 2010 Kona Blue/White GT-500

Hello Robert,

Every time I looked to buy the New CS8 grille insert, it has been out of stock. As you stated to another Shelby owner, you would honor the sale price on SGT Headrest's will you do the same for me on the CS8 grille? Seems reasonable.

Thanks,

Doc :salute:

The code is 'SIP2010'.

Since the 20x10 are not in stock, I can't add them to my cart in order to use the code.

Since the 20x10 are not in stock, I can't add them to my cart in order to use the code.

Same here. I tried to buy a set of 4 yesterday. The fronts were in stock but the backs were out. Too bad, I was really hoping to buy a set of Alcoa's and a bunch of suspension parts.

Mebbe next time,

Phill

Archived