TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Letter from Amy Boylan

amyb

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never mind Bigb, your post was deleted...... :jackinbox: :salute:

I wrote Bob and told him that he can open up anther thread and discuss and customer Service issues that he has in another topic. But this is a thread about Amy and a Good Bye letter and I do not want this thread hijacked about customer service issues.

I wrote Bob and told him that he can open up anther thread and discuss and customer Service issues that he has in another topic. But this is a thread about Amy and a Good Bye letter and I do not want this thread hijacked about customer service issues.

understandible Sharon, thank you for the explanation........ :salute:

Amy,

It was a thrill to meet you (briefly) at Mr. Shelby's 85th Birthday Bash a couple years back. Best of luck with all you do!

Still wish we would have seen the "Shelby Shadow" come to realization! [you might remember my crazy proposal on a Shelby GT350 model themed after The Shadow (who, by the way, kinda looks like Mr. Shelby! LOL]

Best of luck Amy!

Todd

shadow.jpg

Good luck Amy. I remeber the day that first 2007 Shelby GT rolled off the line. I asked on this board if you where going to be the one to drive the first one off the line. You said that you wanted the workers to be able to do that. You knew that you wanted them to work hard and get the job done, and you did not want the glory. I even recall at that time that your father had passed away and telling you to think of him every time you hear the rumble of a new era Shelby. You helped to carry the Shelby name during a very exciting time of the rebirth of the muscle car. Job well done.

-I knew there was something special about you. I don't think I have ever met or known the president of a company that was so willing to put themselves out there in front of us all, and you always "listened" to what we asked, or had to say. I mean, who else puts a section on a fan forum, and actually answers the questions asked?!

Amy,

To me the statement above says it all.

Best of Luck and as all have said...Don't be a stranger.

Good luck with your new gig Amy!

LOS ANGELES, CA --- 05/20/10 -- West Coast Customs CEO Ryan Friedlinghaus has named Amy Boylan president of the world acclaimed international custom car builder and automotive powerhouse. As of May 17, 2010, Ms. Boylan became responsible for daily operations, marketing, sponsorships and corporate programs for the company based from the West Coast Customs' state-of-the-art facility in Southern California.

"Amy fit right in with my crew because she's a car enthusiast like us," said Friedlinghaus. "And like us, she believes that you need to balance creative, irreverent ideas with smart business practices. We believe that Amy, who has tremendous experience helping companies build their brands, can help propel West Coast Customs to the next level of success."

Good luck with your new gig Amy!

Been waiting for that to come out for a few days now; glad it's now public information.

Congratulations Amy!

WOW, I didn't know WCC was big enough to afford a Power House like Amy. Not to bash WCC, but are they that big? I thought of them as being like Boyd Cottington (may he R.I.P.) I sorta pictured Amy running Boeing, building Custom Performance Jets...............................

Congrats on your new gig Amy.

Amy,

Congratulations! Nice to see you staying in the So Cal area. I'm guessing you'll be seeing some TS cars in the lot on occasion, if nothing else but to say hi.

Have fun, and from watching the show every so often, you will :yahoo:

John and Debbie

Thanks all! I am excited and we will be doing events here at the shop in LA, so I hope some of you will come by and say hello. Check the website, we will keep you updated

Thank you all for all kind words and well wishes, you all made everything worth while, I really enjoyed my time at Shelby, Thanks again

Amy

Archived