TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Letter from Amy Boylan

amyb

All,

Now that everything is official , I wanted to write and thank you for all the support and all the friendships, thank you for making my job so enjoyable and satisfying. You are great friends and supporters of the brand and passionate warriors when it comes to support and helping us get to every level we attained in the last 5 years. As I always say it takes a great team to get a company to the highest levels and you all, are part of that team! Without all of you this wouldn't have happened. Thank you for the all the emails and PM's. They were and are appreciated very much. Please support the current management the way you supported me, they continue to work hard for you.

My personal thanks to Gary Davis, Gary Patterson , Roger Sorrel, Jim Owens, Vicki Prock, Joann Mansel, Terri Youngblood, Robert Lane, Sharon Elliot, Randy Roberts, Jim Wicks, David Apgar, Mid America Team, Bud Mahoney Tracey Smith, John Luft and their teams for their hard work, support and friendships.

Amy B

New email is exny1@aol.com

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice note Amy. I wish you the best of luck and will miss seeing you on the board. Hopefully we will meet again at some car events!

Best wishes.

John Farmer

Amy, please don't be a stranger. We all now you love our Shelbys as much as we do. You obviously have insight in to the performace and aesthetics to these cars that many do not and we can learn a thing or two from your musings.

Take care and good luck on your next adventure!

Amy,

Thanks for all you've done for us and the brand. Do I assume correctly that you're planning to hold on to your Grabber Orange SGT and be with us on Team Shelby for awhile?

All,

Now that everything is official , I wanted to write and thank you for all the support and all the friendships, thank you for making my job so enjoyable and satisfying. You are great friends and supporters of the brand and passionate warriors when it comes to support and helping us get to every level we attained in the last 5 years.  As I always say it takes a great team to get a company to the highest levels and you all, are part of that team! Without all of you this wouldn't have happened. Thank you for the all the emails and PM's. They were  and are appreciated very much. Please support the current management they way you supported me, they continue to work hard for you.

My personal thanks to Gary Davis, Gary Patterson , Roger Sorrel, Jim Owens, Vicki Prock, Joann Mansel, Terri Youngblood, Robert Lane, Sharon Elliot, Randy Roberts, Jim Wicks, David Apgar, Mid America Team, Tracey Smith, John Luft and their teams for their hard work, support and friendships.

Amy B

New email is exny1@aol.com

wow, no mention of Bud :cry:

It was great meeting you, Amy. You always had time for us - no matter what the issue. Having that kind of access to company management - is unheard of these days. Thanks for always having an ear for us.

Know that as one chapter closes, another begins. I'm sure you'll succeed in whatever that may be. Take care.

It was great meeting you, Amy. You always had time for us - no matter what the issue. Having that kind of access to company management - is unheard of these days. Thanks for always having an ear for us.

Know that as one chapter closes, another begins. I'm sure you'll succeed in whatever that may be. Take care.

Thanks for all great things you have done . I know you had the best job that any one would dream of. Take care and don'y be a stranger on here.

Amy,

I'm sure my passion for our cars made me a royal pain in the you know what for you,

But for me, from the first time I met you- muttering something about "letting that stranger drive my Series 1?!" :hysterical:

-I knew there was something special about you. I don't think I have ever met or known the president of a company that was so willing to put themselves out there in front of us all, and you always "listened" to what we asked, or had to say. I mean, who else puts a section on a fan forum, and actually answers the questions asked?! :salute:

But then there was Amy the person, and you know, Im really glad and honored to have met you! I hope we see you around, perhaps at a not-so-official event if nothing else? You know what I mean, and there will always be a place for you with us! Least we can do- you always made room for us, and made us feel welcome and at home.

I've got an old bottle of scotch to share anytime you like! You promised you would!

Amy--

Best of luck in your next endeavor. And as has been echoed here, don't be a stranger. It was a pleasure to meet you and talk Shelby's with you. It's a good feeling when you see that the president is as passionate about their product as the consumer. You are truly one of the good ones and we'll miss ya.

Larry

Thank you Amy for all your efforts to provide joy and satisfaction to so many enthusiasts. The many events you helped organize have created strong bonds among friends with shared interests which will last a lifetime. We wish you the best in whatever your future holds for you. Hope to see you.

Sincerely,

Gerry and Deb

Thanks for everything, Amy. It was nice talking to you on the phone and we hope to see you again. Maybe in Terlingua this fall. We like to see you there. Just think about it. Good luck.

Patrick and Astrid

Archived