TEAM SHELBY FORUM

We lost a good member today - Hisssss Killed by a IED

Grabber

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John, you may want to start a new thread dedicated specifically to directing people to the site. It will be lost quickily in this thread as people continue to pass along their well wishes and condolences. In fact, it would be nice to see TS add a permanent link in a banner.

John, you may want to start a new thread dedicated specifically to directing people to the site. It will be lost quickily in this thread as people continue to pass along their well wishes and condolences. In fact, it would be nice to see TS add a permanent link in a banner.

I made the thread and will check into your other question.

Condolences to the Family. May the sorrow of their loss be washed away by the joy of having shared in the life of their brave husband and father.

Great effort on the tribute to MSgt Coleman and fundraising effort in support of the family. Throughout all branches of the military the Special Operations "family" is a close knit family, just like Team Shelby (I'm proud to say).

Mark's children will have the opportunity to receive college scholoraships provided by the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. After the failed Iranian Hostage rescue mission at Desert One, the SOWF was founded to provide college opportunities for the children of fallen Special Operations Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines.

The SOWF is currently committed to providing scholarship grants, not loans, to more than 800 children. These children survive some 700 Special Operations personnel who gave their lives in patriotic service to their country, including those who died fighting our nation's war against terrorism. To date, 156 children of fallen special operations warriors have graduated from college.

The above is not meant to detract from the support efforts of Team Shelby... just wanted everyone to know his family will be supported in this special way.

Rest In Peace MSgt Mark Coleman.

Colonel Keith Lambert

U.S. Air Force Special Operations

SOWF.gif

Special Operations Warrior Foundation

i dont know if there are any shirts left but we had the special forces memorial for dad yesterday and a lot of family came up to be with us and most of them knew how much dad loved his car and was wondering if they would be able to purchase any shirts?? i knew only around 30 were going to be made but i thought id ask u guys before telling them a for sure answer. you guys are great, you have made the whole family so happy from the support and the words spoken on here it makes us all happy to know that dad had friends like this.

thank you

Brett

Thank you to those who were the first to donate and test out the donation and purchasing process. Things appear to be going well! I have also added the options for MEDIUM and SMALL for the shirts so going forward you will be able to select those. The shirts have to be ordered soon though so we encourage everyone to please make your shirt purchase as soon as possible. Brian will need to post us a deadline for orders on the shirts.

Thus far we have had 11 shirts purchased and an additional 9 donations! Please help us spread the word.

I've got to have my shirt order in first thing on Monday.

Thanks for everything Rob.

Condolences to the Family. May the sorrow of their loss be washed away by the joy of having shared in the life of their brave husband and father.

Great effort on the tribute to MSgt Coleman and fundraising effort in support of the family. Throughout all branches of the military the Special Operations "family" is a close knit family, just like Team Shelby (I'm proud to say).

Mark's children will have the opportunity to receive college scholoraships provided by the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. After the failed Iranian Hostage rescue mission at Desert One, the SOWF was founded to provide college opportunities for the children of fallen Special Operations Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines.

The SOWF is currently committed to providing scholarship grants, not loans, to more than 800 children. These children survive some 700 Special Operations personnel who gave their lives in patriotic service to their country, including those who died fighting our nation's war against terrorism. To date, 156 children of fallen special operations warriors have graduated from college.

The above is not meant to detract from the support efforts of Team Shelby... just wanted everyone to know his family will be supported in this special way.

Rest In Peace MSgt Mark Coleman.

Colonel Keith Lambert

U.S. Air Force Special Operations

SOWF.gif

Special Operations Warrior Foundation

That is awesome new Keith. Thanks for sharing.

i dont know if there are any shirts left but we had the special forces memorial for dad yesterday and a lot of family came up to be with us and most of them knew how much dad loved his car and was wondering if they would be able to purchase any shirts?? i knew only around 30 were going to be made but i thought id ask u guys before telling them a for sure answer. you guys are great, you have made the whole family so happy from the support and the words spoken on here it makes us all happy to know that dad had friends like this.

thank you

Brett

Brett, the shirt orders wil be placed Monday morning so have anyone that is interested stop by fallenheros.us and place their order. :salute:

This is unbelievable- he and I conversed a bit about his signature I told him how much I liked it and now he's gone. I have been choked up since reading this on Thursday. Thank God for His Promise of the Resurrection. I hope we can help out his family. I will send prayers and money to help. RIP HISSSSS!!! salute.gif

This is unbelievable- he and I conversed a bit about his signature I told him how much I liked it and now he's gone. I have been choked up since reading this on Thursday. Thank God for His Promise of the Resurrection. I hope we can help out his family. I will send prayers and money to help. RIP HISSSSS!!! salute.gif

Thank you Keith for doing this. I reposted to my fb account and a classmate from high school was going to spread the word around the east coast too.

I just posted the following phrase and link to my facebook page and ask that others do it as well.. If you are a friend of mine on facebook please comment or Like this item. Thanks!

------------------------------

Please consider donating a few dollars on behalf of Fallen Hero, Mark Coleman.

http://fallenheros.us/MarkColeman.asp

I just posted the following phrase and link to my facebook page and ask that others do it as well.. If you are a friend of mine on facebook please comment or Like this item. Thanks!

------------------------------

Please consider donating a few dollars on behalf of Fallen Hero, Mark Coleman.

http://fallenheros.us/MarkColeman.asp

Great idea, I just posted on my FB page also. With a note that "Remember, Freedom is not Free" :salute:

Brian, just a thought! Could it be possible to add a small American Flag to the left sleeve. Kind of the like the Mile of Mustang shirt has? Is it too late to do that?

Rich

I looked into it and it was going to be costly. I'm trying to keep the cost down. I like the idea though.

We don't have a Team Shelby member that has a T-shirt printing business, do we?

FYI - I added a new button for those that are buying a shirt and will pick it up at Grabbers event so you do not have to pay shipping.

I am not sure how my transaction turned out. But I can pick my shirts up when I get to Grabbers also!

FYI - I added a new button for those that are buying a shirt and will pick it up at Grabbers event so you do not have to pay shipping.

Good move John,

I would like to pick mine up when it arrives at my place. Throw the extra $5 bucks in the donation hat if you would please.

Rob

I looked into it and it was going to be costly. I'm trying to keep the cost down. I like the idea though.

We don't have a Team Shelby member that has a T-shirt printing business, do we?

These guys might be able to help and it could be a way to make the memorial shirt available to more in SF who knew him:

http://www.specialforces.com/store/catalog/category_10410_TShirts__Gifts_Memorial_page_1.html

I was too busy this weekend to get on, and missed the extra stuff, but my orders are in now, hope it is in time. If not, just send the money to the family. Thanks to those that set this up.

I was too busy this weekend to get on, and missed the extra stuff, but my orders are in now, hope it is in time. If not, just send the money to the family. Thanks to those that set this up.

We have it!

hello again i just wanted to tell you that mom says thank you for the support and all of you have helped her greatly. she comes on here every morning and reads your posts and it makes her that much happier that you guys threw this together and give us all the support. the memorial for dad will be on the 15th of may at 2pm at the grace brethern church in goldendale washington.

hello again i just wanted to tell you that mom says thank you for the support and all of you have helped her greatly. she comes on here every morning and reads your posts and it makes her that much happier that you guys threw this together and give us all the support. the memorial for dad will be on the 15th of may at 2pm at the grace brethern church in goldendale washington.

It is an honor to be a part of this and a small way of saying Thank You. I wish I didn't live all the way across the country or I would be there for both the memorial and grabbers event in person to say thanks.

Sincerely

John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog)

we all could not be more proud of your dad and his service to all of us. hugs to all and god bless you.

Archived