TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track Day- tow bracket & hook

Most likely it's not going to be offered by me-

The friendship with the designer and maker of the current tow hook bracket I've been selling has taken on a soar note-

I did sell a hook kit to a GT500 TS forum member, he has not yet responded on how the install went-

:cry:

hey guys and sorry I have not posted reply. I did install the hook on my

gt500, lower grill, worked fine with no cutting of the plastic grill. I have a picture on my phone. if u pm your email I can send it to you. I'm away from office and computer for the week.

mike

PM sent.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys and sorry I have not posted reply. I did install the hook on my

gt500, lower grill, worked fine with no cutting of the plastic grill. I have a picture on my phone. if u pm your email I can send it to you. I'm away from office and computer for the week.

mike

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Just to follow up, the inventory of Tow Hook brackets has been depleted

Feel free to close this thread-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

• 2 months later...

Tried to PM FordFan about the tow hook. Love to add one of these. Please let me know how to order.

Just to follow up, the inventory of Tow Hook brackets has been depleted

Feel free to close this thread-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

It looks like none are available...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is a NEED for these I can have a half dozen made up if you guys are willing to send a deposit to get things started.

Let me know ---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is a NEED for these I can have a half dozen made up if you guys are willing to send a deposit to get things started.

Let me know ---

I would like to get one,thought they were all sold out ?,,,how much do you need as a deposit,please send me a PM,I have a PayPal account,and thanks for the new notice. :happy feet: 478057-R1-24-1A.jpg are they still the same ones you sold before ,the Ford Racing ones,

478057-R1-24-1A.jpg

Let me know ---

I would like one as well, just let me know how much and what paypal account to send it to.

Thanks

Just like in post #26

FIRST OFF-

I need to check with my shop to verify they'll make a minimum of 6 at the same cost as the first run of 24

The price before was $160 which included shipping to the lower 48 states, and all paypal fees waved..

Tow Hook Bracket length is designed for installation on a Shelby GT, this kit is complete and includes a FRPP tow hook loop ($55 value by itself)

FordFan SGT Tow Hook Kit will include the following:

1) FordFan hook loop bracket for Shelby GT or CS

2) Detailed installation instructions

3) Grade 8 mounting hardware

4) M-17954-A FRPP tow hook loop

IF IT'S A GO I WILL POST PAYMENT/DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS-

Just like in post #26

FIRST OFF-

I need to check with my shop to verify they'll make a minimum of 6 at the same cost as the first run of 24

The price before was $160 which included shipping to the lower 48 states, and all paypal fees waved..

Tow Hook Bracket length is designed for installation on a Shelby GT, this kit is complete and includes a FRPP tow hook loop ($55 value by itself)

FordFan SGT Tow Hook Kit will include the following:

1) FordFan hook loop bracket for Shelby GT or CS

2) Detailed installation instructions

3) Grade 8 mounting hardware

4) M-17954-A FRPP tow hook loop

IF IT'S A GO I WILL POST PAYMENT/DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS- thanks ,can't wait, :happy feet:

I'm only having 6 brackets made, I also ordered the FRPP loops today.

The estimated ship date of complete FordFan Tow Hook Kits will be Nov 7th, one week from Monday-

You can send a deposit of $50 to reserve your kit or pay in full ($160) to eliminate any delay in shipping-

The price of $160 includes shipping to the lower 48 states, all paypal fees will be waved..

Include your screen name and ship to address / PAYPAL account: gosho89@yahoo.com / PM me if you would like to send a check and I'll provide an address.

THANK YOU-

Archived