TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bankston Ford Car Show April 24th, 2010

motorjock205

Sorry, I plan to attend the SCAT (www.scatracks.org) reunion in Plano. Also, there is a Cars and Bikes Show in Carrollton this Saturday. Lots going on all over.

When do you plan to arrive in town Carl? Christian Classic Cruisers (http://www.christianclassiccruisers.com/) is having their monthly show Friday night in Hurst.

Sorry, I plan to attend the SCAT (www.scatracks.org) reunion in Plano. Also, there is a Cars and Bikes Show in Carrollton this Saturday. Lots going on all over.

When do you plan to arrive in town Carl? Christian Classic Cruisers (http://www.christianclassiccruisers.com/) is having their monthly show Friday night in Hurst.

Depends on what time I can get my wife and her stuff loaded in the car on Friday afternoon....you know how it is when you're ready to go somewhere....they drag their feet....LOL

Hopefully arrive around 6:30 or 7pm at the latest....but not sure exactly what time she can get out of school on Friday...but if we happen to be coming through there around that time, we'll definately stop by...

Spring 2010 Car Show

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bankston Ford of Frisco 6850 SH 121, Frisco, TX (just West of the Dallas North Tollway)

Entry Fee $20.00

Registration 10am-2pm

Voting 2:30pm - 3:30pm

Awards 4pm

Ill do my best to make it if at all possible. It is on my calendar and in my plans.

I am a member of the car club that is hosting the show and have attached the flyer for the Spring Car Show at Bankston Ford Frisco. I hope a lot of you can attend, since it is a charity show where proceeds go the Frisco Family Services. I will be in my 07 Black SGT#3670!

Adampost-17246-127195155278_thumb.jpg

post-17246-127195155278_thumb.jpg

I am a member of the car club that is hosting the show and have attached the flyer for the Spring Car Show at Bankston Ford Frisco. I hope a lot of you can attend, since it is a charity show where proceeds go the Frisco Family Services. I will be in my 07 Black SGT#3670!

Adampost-17246-127195155278_thumb.jpg

Adam,

We'll be there in our Vista Blue SGT #0235...Hope to meet you this weekend...

Archived