TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mancave pics

kahmann

Here's what my shop looked like a few months back when we first moved in. It's inside of my 2 stall garage. The garage is just longer than what's typical, which makes room for this small, separate space.

It was pretty dingy.

DSC00193.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what my shop looks like now. All that I have left to do is paint the ceiling and replace the ancient windows.

My wife painted the walls and trim with the blue/silver Shelby theme. She also had the checkered flooring laid as my Christmas present last year. She's a pretty cool chick.

Someday, I'd like to have a shop bigger than my house, but this is all I have to work with at the moment. I'd love to see pics of other guys' work spaces.

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

I like your choice for an axe!! Really cool place Ken!!! Quite a transformation.

Looking great Ken!!! Can't wait to see your SGT getting the engine put in in your new space...

Alex

Thanks a lot fellas! My wife sometimes regrets helping me spruce the place up, because I end up spending way too much time out here.

And ya Randy that axe kicks ass man. Estwings are built in the USA and slice and dice better than a Ginsu. :lol:

It is amazing how much you are able to put in that little space. You obviously have organizational OCD issues. happy%20feet.gif

You have NO idea! :lol:

Looks good, but what the hell is a GTG?

GTG = 'get together'

Hey Your going to have to get a NEW POSTER of Brett Farve I think he is wearing PURPLE now.

jackinbox.gifslapfight.gifhysterical.gifhysterical3.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about. :ninja:

Thanks a lot fellas! My wife sometimes regrets helping me spruce the place up, because I end up spending way too much time out here.

And ya Randy that axe kicks ass man. Estwings are built in the USA and slice and dice better than a Ginsu. :lol:

Ha ha. I was going to ask if you let your wife in the cave. Looks awesome. I think the windows give it a nice "retro" look.

Ha ha. I was going to ask if you let your wife in the cave. Looks awesome. I think the windows give it a nice "retro" look.

Thanks again guys. As for the retro look, I'd agree except that there's about a hundred coats of paint on them that looks terrible up close and they're way too drafty for me to be able to hide out in here during the winter. I've tried thinking of ways to maybe remove and clean them up then reinsulate them somehow, but it would be purdy nice to have some decent new windows. I dunno, either way, I'll post pics up once I figure something out. :)

My wife is allowed once per day admittance into the cave, but only to bring beer, soda, food, or car parts that have arrived in the mail. :lol:

Archived