TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Guy from Houston Area

jre8806

Hey there guys,

Figured I'd introduce myself properly here. I'm from the magnolia/tomball area. I'm in the Navy at the moment (stationed in good ole Norfolk (norfuck!) virginia on an aircraft carrier. Bought me a 2007 Shelby Gt500 Perf. White a few weeks ago from the dealership down in brenham for 35,000. I thought it was a helluva deal for sure. 62XX miles on it. baby is practically broken in. I previously had a 07 GT auto with some bolt ons makin around 330-350rwhp. I want to get this one up to 600rwhp with the stock blower and longblock if possible. Not thinking any serious mods, pulley, intake, etc. I am stuck between exhaust although I am leaning towards the Bassani 3inch full headers/pipe/catback kit. any advice for these beasts would be appreciated indeed! I'm sure theyre a whole new animal compared to the GTs.

im comin home around the magnolia, tomball area of north houston in the first half of april before i go out on deployment and seeing if theres anyone here that will let me hear their exhaust setups up in person before i pull the plug on gettin an exhaust setup. looking mainly for anyone with the bassani 3 inch setup and any setup with slp loudmouths, but open to anything else at the moment. i appreciate any hospitality.

welcome to the forums, lots of great people and tons of information here. There are several people here from your area that I am sure would love to help you out.

If you have not already dont forget to register your Shelby, you can follow the link in my signature.

Chris

Welcome!

I would be happy to keep a watchful eye on your GT500 while you are deployed. Fort Worth is only a few hours away and I would hate to see anything bad happen in your absence. I'll keep her in a nice dry garage and will gently turn over the rear tires,,, rather,,, I mean motor from time to time just keep things lubricated.

No need to thank me, I'm just that type of guy....

Archived