TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Store website problem

ilmor

When I click on any link to look at the Shelby GT brake ducts, a page comes up w/ this message...

You do not have access to this page. Please contact customer service for further details on accessing this password protected section.

:headscratch:

Please help!

I just PM'd Sharon. Maybe it will help.

edit - just saw Robert's latest post after I sent the PM - never mind! I guess I'll have to go w/ Agent 47 as there is no telling how long it will take to get the new redesigned product.

Maybe thats because you have next to nothing to offer after 3 months since partnering with shelby performance parts. What little you do have to offer in the Shelby Store is out of stock

Patience young grasshopper....wait and see what is comming....happy%20feet.gif

Does this sound like a disgruntle Scott Drake employee?jackinbox.gif

Hummm...you might be right about that. Only 2 posts and PO'd right out of the gate. When SD ran SPP their customer service was abysmal. If SA just hired one chimp to answer the phones, that alone would be an improvment over SD's "sucktomer service".

Customer: "When will this be available?"

SD: "Two months."

Two months later...

Customer: "Is this available yet?"

SD: "No."

Customer: "Then why are you advertising it?"

SD: "Because the people that print the catalog or maintain the website don't talk to the people that are working on the item."

Customer: " Okay, so when will it be available?"

SD: "Two months..."

Of course this conversation only happened if the customer ever actually got someone to actually answer the phone at SD.

As always, just my personal opinion/experience, yours may be different/better, but I would be suprised.

I'd wait for the Shelby brake ducts if I could get absolute assurance that they are coming and on what date. Can the Shelby Store provide that information?

:lurk:

Maybe thats because you have next to nothing to offer after 3 months since partnering with shelby performance parts. What little you do have to offer in the Shelby Store is out of stock

Was / Is SPP dry on new products? Yes.

There are a lot of products coming up - one is a complete line of suspension products derived from the Shelby S/R.

We'll have some announcements on other changes too - but something I can tell you for certain is that you'll start seeing a lot of functional parts from SPP.

It does take time to test and develop parts, but with SPP being 100% part of Shelby, bank on cool stuff coming up.

Was / Is SPP dry on new products? Yes.

There are a lot of products coming up - one is a complete line of suspension products derived from the Shelby S/R.

We'll have some announcements on other changes too - but something I can tell you for certain is that you'll start seeing a lot of functional parts from SPP.

It does take time to test and develop parts, but with SPP being 100% part of Shelby, bank on cool stuff coming up.

Robert anything on the G.T350 shirts that the SAI team were wearing when they introduced the 350 ? Will they be available if not Sharon owes me hers

We don't mind constructive criticism and feedback of your experience. We read it, evaluate and try to improve what we do.

Taking over SPP hasn't been an easy task - but it's the right one for Shelby and the community.

You're going to love what's coming up from us.

We don't mind constructive criticism and feedback of your experience. We read it, evaluate and try to improve what we do.

Taking over SPP hasn't been an easy task - but it's the right one for Shelby and the community.

:salute:

love is in the air

Archived