TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Countdown to Retirement

You guys just don't get it. Item #14 has other benefits. Benefits that offset the free meals.

My wife has schooled me up on it.

I will share her secret with you:

http://www.womansday.com/relationships/sex-tips/advice/a1922/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923/

I feel bad that you guys do not have educated women when it comes to burning calories.

I really want to know how they studied this and came to those numbers. Without the references, I can't accept that article as legit.

I really want to know how they studied this and came to those numbers. Without the references, I can't accept that article as legit.

all I know is I started reading the article and went through several calories and now I have ta warsh my shorts.... :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

I now have 30 days under my belt as a retired carpenter. The 1st 3 weeks I did some chores around the house and yard at my leisure. Participated in a few volunteer activities with my Union. The last 5 days Tana and I have been at Seaside Oregon on the beach with our little dog Harley. I am really enjoying my new freedom. It's awesome. :cool:

Edited by Grabber

I now have 30 days under my belt as a retired carpenter. The 1st 3 weeks I did some chores around the house and yard at my leisure. Participated in a few volunteer activities with my Union. The last 5 days Tana and I have been at Seaside Oregon on the beach with our little dog Harley. I am really enjoying my new freedom. It's awesome. :cool:

That's awesome to hear Rob......... :thumbsup: ...........I do the volunteer thing with my union also...two weeks ago we done a war canoe race event to raise money for breast cancer and we did very well.

we also do events for the children's wish foundation and for the Veterans in the area...keep up the good work Brother.

That's awesome to hear Rob......... :thumbsup: ...........I do the volunteer thing with my union also...two weeks ago we done a war canoe race event to raise money for breast cancer and we did very well.

we also do events for the children's wish foundation and for the Veterans in the area...keep up the good work Brother.

Grabber being a Union Carpenter, which Union do you belong to svtkeith?

Grabber being a Union Carpenter, which Union do you belong to svtkeith?

Painters Union.........Which includes Commercial and Industrial Painting.... Glaziers...All Floorings like vinyl tile and Carpeting..Dry wall taping...Asbestos Abatement.,,Rope Access Technology.