TEAM SHELBY FORUM

black vert red stripe package

travis5049

This one is one of 131 made, according to Ford Performance. Can't wait to know the numbers according to options.

2008 gt500 with 2900 miles, dropped 42,000 on her. Window sticker says 52,565 w/out dealer markup witch at the time was anywhere from 10-20,000 over sticker if I remember right.

red stripe package

premium trim

shaker 1000

ambient lighting

We installed a Corsa exhaust just as soon as we got her home. Now she sounds like a gt500 should.

post-26949-126257498581_thumb.jpg

post-26949-126257499684_thumb.jpg

post-26949-126257498581_thumb.jpg

post-26949-126257499684_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the vert family!!!!

I did the same thing, Corsa's sound great with the top down.

I did also notice a big difference in road noise (not that you will with the Shaker 1000 going) when I switched from the OEM GoodYears to the Nitto INVOs. Much quieter on the road with the top down.

This one is one of 131 made, according to Ford Performance. Can't wait to know the numbers according to options.

2008 gt500 with 2900 miles, dropped 42,000 on her. Window sticker says 52,565 w/out dealer markup witch at the time was anywhere from 10-20,000 over sticker if I remember right.

red stripe package

premium trim

shaker 1000

ambient lighting

We installed a Corsa exhaust just as soon as we got her home. Now she sounds like a gt500 should.

Welcome to the red appearance package club!

LOVE black w/red stripes!

red stripe package

premium trim

shaker 1000

ambient lighting

Nice ride !! That color combo will definitely turn some heads..Enjoy

Very nice, enjoy your new ride. As you can tell, a few of us are also black verts with red stripe drivers. This past summer my wife and I were at a flooring store picking out selections for a house we were building. To make a long story short, we were lucky to pick anything out because we were swamped by people wanting to talk and photograph the car. DPHSOONER is right, this car will turn heads!

post-26908-126296644428_thumb.jpg

I love the black vert with the red stripes "Travis". What wheels are those? Mine is stripe delete and so far the local PoPo doesn't pay much attention to it. Black is like helicopter maintenance though, drive it for an hour and detail it for 2!! :banghead:

post-26908-126296644428_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone........I need to tell the whole story of trying to get this one sometime.

ATI is that an after market lower front grill?

That is the stock grill with the KR brake ducts installed.

You can purchase them through Shelby Performance Parts.

They are a bitch to install.

red stripe package

premium trim

shaker 1000

ambient lighting

Welcome and Very nice. Gotta love the Red Package!

Ragtop how did you get the #30 of 110 white with red stripe package stat? I didn't get that info from ford performance.............never mind, I found it!!!! Cool.

Im # 28 of 131

Stock Wheels.......BTW

Welcome to the red stripe family. It does turn heads, and..... it is the fastest color combo!!

Welcome to the red stripe family - definitely the best and most unique color combo in my humble opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, I love mine! Ive got #14 and #17, and they are great cars! One is stock with the Shelby short throw shifter, light bar, and homelink mirror...

the other is MY baby! WAY too many mods to list! She is a beast! There is no other color I would rather have!

Welcome to our little club!

• 2 years later...

Welcome to the black w/red stripe family!

It was a must have for me on my coupe, so even though they ya could not order a coupe with the red appearance package in 2008, it was a condition of the sale. Man when it's clean (though black takes a lot to look it's best) it pops!

Archived