TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone missing a dash plaque?

Boston Mike

I hope this doesn't get into the wrong hands so someone can fake a mustang into being a real shelby (even tho their are ways of telling) Hopefully the owner runs across this and gets it back!...enless the poor thing was totaled.

The only good thing is that once the registry is completed, it can be verified that its a true Shelby. If they were to make a clone, like people make today on the 60's models, it would be a very accurate one because of the dash plaque.

The only good thing is that once the registry is completed, it can be verified that its a true Shelby. If they were to make a clone, like people make today on the 60's models, it would be a very accurate one because of the dash plaque.

Yeah, but they would be lacking the matching underhood tag

I bought this dash plaque.

Roger, any input about the 07 this came from (color etc)?

I will keep it safe while I get a set of PBF badges, GTCS front/rear clips, and a Green Bullitt car.

Then all I have to decide is if the stripe pkg should be white or silver : )

Mike

Team Shelby Collection 4.jpg

Team Shelby Collection 4.jpg

I acquired this #2069 dash plaque.

Roger, any input about the 07 this came from (color etc)?

I will keep it safe while I get a set of PBF badges, GTCS front/rear clips, and a Green Bullitt car.

Then all I have to decide is if the stripe pkg should be white or silver : )

Mike

Are you for real? No offense, but I'm not a fan of transplanting a dash plaque. Cloning An SGT in forest geen would be awsome, but adding the plaque is taking it too far in my opinion; which I acknowledge matters to no one but me.

Not sure if this is the same plaque but I made an offer to guy selling one on a Craig's List and I thought the offer was accepted but he never responded to my requets of a home address to send a cashiers check. My intent was keep the plaque from landing on another Mustang's dash.

Are you for real? No offense, but I'm not a fan of transplanting a dash plaque. Cloning An SGT in forest geen would be awsome, but adding the plaque is taking it too far in my opinion; which I acknowledge matters to no one but me.

Not sure if this is the same plaque but I made an offer to guy selling one on a Craig's List and I thought the offer was accepted but he never responded to my requets of a home address to send a cashiers check. My intent was keep the plaque from landing on another Mustang's dash.

I knew that the passion of our group would garner this response.

I feel the same way and I bought it for the same reason. I would not try to devalue the brand. The "Green" Shelby is a dream of mine. I am interested in the orig car to see if it is still around and if the owner needs this vital part. I will gladly return it to it's home in the future. By the way it was not cheap : )

Mike

It came in the mail today and looks as good as the one on my SGT. It's safe on the 1/64 collection shelf................................for now.

Mike

PS, Yeah I have a new set of PBF badges also : )

If I may ask, how much did that dash plaque cost you? You can PM me if you wish to keep that private.

When you can find them, the PBF badges are well over a hundred. The plaque was less than they were.

plaque.jpg

plaque.jpg

There was a guy here recently that purchased a White SGT that had a salvage title. he was rebuilding the car with brand new Shelby parts, he was missing the Dash Plaque and SAI would not issue one on a salvage title.

I wonder if this is the dash plaque? :headscratch:

What was his vin and I'll check. Was it an e-bay thread?

Archived