TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Requst from Jenni Shreves

Lets all Help out. Mark Stuck and Diana Harrison Biorkman (friend of a friend) has a 5yr old son Noah. He is in the last stages of a 2 1/2yr battle with neuroblastoma cancer. The family is celebrating Xmas next week, & Noah's request is to get lots of Christmas cards. Lets get him some!!

Please send cards to......: Noah Biorkman; 1141 Fountianview Circle; South Lyon, MI 48178 USA (please feel free to repost)

Lets all Help out. Mark Stuck and Diana Harrison Biorkman (friend of a friend) has a 5yr old son Noah. He is in the last stages of a 2 1/2yr battle with neuroblastoma cancer. The family is celebrating Xmas next week, & Noah's request is to get lots of Christmas cards. Lets get him some!!

Please send cards to......: Noah Biorkman; 1141 Fountianview Circle; South Lyon, MI 48178 USA (please feel free to repost)

You got it my limey friend! I also reposted this to facebook...maybe we can make his wish come true!

See you in 8 weeks! Tell Charlie I said hi!

Edit: The local Fire Dept is going to roll out a fire truck and go to visit Noah next week to help him celebrate! :happy feet:

Count all my family in. What a great way to share the love of a family. May his Christmas wish come true and he and his family be blessed with the comforting spirit of Christ. Sending out our cards this weekend.

Today am off work and it is nice and sunny 60 F so i thought why not taking my Shelby out and do delivery instead of sending the card by mail?

And that what happened...i saw a nice shelby collector car at toys R us and a Christmas cad and i went to their place since they are not that far from me (i did not mind the distance since am riding the Shelby...LOL).

The family was at the garage door sorting out tons of mail and two post office cars were there doing delivery...i never seen something like before...i approached the mom and she was so nice and kind. i told her that i heard about it from team Shelby and what i have in the bag is in the name of team Shelby and she was too kind to accept.

I have to admit that i learnt from this nice lady a lesson today....very well composed if you factor in the amount of stress she is under...

I will keep Noah in my prayers and on my mind...and same goes to his very nice family...And i would like to thank the member who started this thread to give me the opportunity to meet those nice people and to learn a very important lesson and that is:

How precious life is!

Today am off work and it is nice and sunny 60 F so i thought why not taking my Shelby out and do delivery instead of sending the card by mail?

And that what happened...i saw a nice shelby collector car at toys R us and a Christmas cad and i went to their place since they are not that far from me (i did not mind the distance since am riding the Shelby...LOL).

The family was at the garage door sorting out tons of mail and two post office cars were there doing delivery...i never seen something like before...i approached the mom and she was so nice and kind. i told her that i heard about it from team Shelby and what i have in the bag is in the name of team Shelby and she was too kind to accept.

I have to admit that i learnt from this nice lady a lesson today....very well composed if you factor in the amount of stress she is under...

I will keep Noah in my prayers and on my mind...and same goes to his very nice family...And i would like to thank the member who started this thread to give me the opportunity to meet those nice people and to learn a very important lesson and that is:

How precious life is!

Excellent Sharabi, just excellent! :happy feet:

Archived