TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New TS member from Texas

WA 2 FST

Just joined today... not sure how I've missed this site. Seems there is plenty of great info here.

I'm a long-time Ford nut, and have owned a number of late-model Ford performance vehicles through the years ('90 5.0 Mustang, '94 Lightning, '96 Cobra, '98 Saleen S351, '99 Lightning). I had been out of the Mustang scene for awhile, but picked up a new '09 Torch Red GT500 convertible back in February. It is not a daily driver, which is one reason I chose a convertible.

Mods to date are: TVS blower, FRPP CAI, FRPP suspension package, FRPP shifter, Magnaflow stainless cat-back exhaust, and Fikse Profil 10 wheels.

I'm very pleased with the car, and obviously a significant upgrade in build-quality over the previous Mustangs I've owned. I look forward to learning a lot here.

Here's two pics of the car.

post-26454-1256346258_thumb.jpg

post-26454-1256346269_thumb.jpg

post-26454-1256346258_thumb.jpg

post-26454-1256346269_thumb.jpg

Just joined today... not sure how I've missed this site. Seems there is plenty of great info here.

I'm a long-time Ford nut, and have owned a number of late-model Ford performance vehicles through the years ('90 5.0 Mustang, '94 Lightning, '96 Cobra, '98 Saleen S351, '99 Lightning). I had been out of the Mustang scene for awhile, but picked up a new '09 Torch Red GT500 convertible back in February. It is not a daily driver, which is one reason I chose a convertible.

Mods to date are: TVS blower, FRPP CAI, FRPP suspension package, FRPP shifter, Magnaflow stainless cat-back exhaust, and Fikse Profil 10 wheels.

I'm very pleased with the car, and obviously a significant upgrade in build-quality over the previous Mustangs I've owned. I look forward to learning a lot here.

Here's two pics of the car.

Welcom to TS :happy feet:

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Much appreciated.

Now if this rain would go away I could get out and drive my car. I've lived in the DFW area my entire life, and can't recall this wet of a year (summer included). A vacation to the deserts of Arizona might make for a nice road trip.