TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Updated Shelby black wrinkle engine dress-up kit pics

Here's some pics of how the parts look now. I ended up modifiying a GT intake cover. I painted another set of cam covers and cut down the emblems more so I can put them on the covers in a way that they will be seen easier around all the wires and hoses. I hope to mount the covers Tues. I also made the battery trim from aluminum stock that I polished.

oldcarpics009.jpg

oldcarpics007.jpg

oldcarpics006.jpg

Fellas,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RTQ:MOTORS:1123

I spoke with the owner of this company, he is working on getting a license from Shelby to produce these with a custom logo

Just thought you guys would like to know,,,keep watching the mods section.. heres my idea..

GNB

Those are sweet! I hope he gets the license :drool:

Fellas,

I spoke with the owner of this company, he is working on getting a license from Shelby to produce these with a custom logo

Just thought you guys would like to know,,,keep watching the mods section.. heres my idea..

GNB

Great idea. I'd like to see it happen. :lurk:

Fellas,

GNB

I like your idea except for the tiffany cobra. The SGT snake theme has been the new style snake. See 'Berg" faux gas cap and Interior Upgrade...etc. Other than that I like the concept.

After I cut down the shelby covers I attached them to the cam covers with JB weld and Permatex hi heat rtv sealer. They aren't going anywhere. Those ebay covers are nice. I don't know why Shelby hasn't come up with a set of their own by now, that's why I made mine. I couldn't wait any more.

Yeah,

I know the SGT uses the new Cobra, but I grew up with the old version.. I would like either truthfully..

Still dig the old one..

But truthfully, I pulled the background off shelby's website, in hopes Amy would see it and pass it on to either the designers or allow that gentleman to produce for them.. I just forgot to pull the snake off... I kinda like them without the snake.

GNB

Yeah,

I know the SGT uses the new Cobra, but I grew up with the old version.. I would like either truthfully..

Still dig the old one..

But truthfully, I pulled the background off shelby's website, in hopes Amy would see it and pass it on to either the designers or allow that gentleman to produce for them.. I just forgot to pull the snake off... I kinda like them without the snake.

GNB

I agree. There are enough snakes on my car as is. I'd just love a set of vista blue covers with the CS logo on them.

Ken

I agree. There are enough snakes on my car as is. I'd just love a set of vista blue covers with the CS logo on them.

Ken

That would work for me too. I think with the new interior upgrade I now have about 35 snakes all over the car. :snake: It does get to be a little overkill.

Archived