TEAM SHELBY FORUM

J&M Stainless steel brake lines

Anyone used J&M brake lines. Have read on other forms J&M is preferred over Goodridge. True OEM style fittings, proper retaining clips and brackets. Made in USA.

I used them a 98 GT I had. They looked great, well made, and fit extremely well. But, I have no idea if they are any better or worse the Goodridge.

I installed them on my 08. They are OEM style and fit perfectly. They came with proper clips for the ABS wires so you don't have to use cable ties.

Where did you get the lines from? I'm searching around right now from some SS braided lines but only came across the Steeda ones, are there any other ones? I have acquired some Brembos and would like to change it all while I'm under there, any suggestions of vendors or brands of SS to go with?

Where did you get the lines from? I'm searching around right now from some SS braided lines but only came across the Steeda ones, are there any other ones? I have acquired some Brembos and would like to change it all while I'm under there, any suggestions of vendors or brands of SS to go with?

The Goodridge lines work great for me. You can get them from Stillen.

• 2 years later...

I I am a new members and my english is not very goog but I have a shelby GT500 2008 and i put a new baer rotor and i would change my brake lines but what the better lines j&m or goodrigd or stoptech ??????????????????????????? thank you

Archived