TEAM SHELBY FORUM

-09 GT 500 Torch Red to Sweden

edseljonte

At last. After a couple of month:s searching for a low mileage -09 coupe I have finally found one. 1070 miles and built date confirms improved flywheel/clutch. Hope to have it home before the winter strucks. Can´t wait to drive it.

---------------------------------------------------------

-58 Edsel Citation Convertible, Copper & White

-65 Mustang Convertible, Phoenecian Yellow

I am in Copenhagen and Tanumstrand - Grebbestad later this week, I would love to see your new machine in person. Do you expect it soon?

Too Cool, I was in Copenhagen July 15 to 18. That would of been a great get together.

Too Cool, I was in Copenhagen July 15 to 18. That would of been a great get together.

Absolutely. I am back in Copenhagen tonight after a few days in Sweden. Fly back to the States tomorrow. I was surprised the number of +05 Mustangs I saw in Sweden, but no GT500's.

Absolutely. I am back in Copenhagen tonight after a few days in Sweden. Fly back to the States tomorrow. I was surprised the number of +05 Mustangs I saw in Sweden, but no GT500's.

There's a blue 66 Mustang Fastback and a light red, almost pink 65 Mustang Convertible running around Copenhagen.

Safe travels.

Dan

At last. After a couple of month:s searching for a low mileage -09 coupe I have finally found one. 1070 miles and built date confirms improved flywheel/clutch. Hope to have it home before the winter strucks. Can´t wait to drive it.

I know the Swed's can drive sideways by the time they are 5 years old, but remember, it's not a rally car!

Congrats!

J-

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hej Nicke!

Lite långa kablar här........ såg inte din kommentar tidigare.

Jag bor i Luleå och hämtade bilen i tisdags från Falun (containern lastades av där). Hemresan på ca: 85 mil fungerade perfekt. skall försöka besikta innan snön kommer och kommer att pyssla med lite modifieringar i vinter. Du har en ruggigt preppad bil ser jag. Har du fått ngn1/4 tid på den?

Hälsn/Jonas

I just met three guys from there yesterday at the Grand Canyon they all owned mustangs, 71 mach, 72 mach and 07 gt... It was quite a complement with all the beauty and grandure of the canyon that these guys came running out of a viewing area taking pics and video... we talked for about ten minutes , was supprized that a gt mustang runs around 65k over there. WOW... congradulations on yours, enjoy... Ken

Thank you Ken! I will! Unfortunately the winter is standing by the door so I have to catch every nice day for driving before the snow comes.

I have some nice mods to do this winter so I will spend a lot of time with my GT 500 anyway.....Jonas

• 2 weeks later...

Läskig bild! Huuu!

Har ingen tid på bilen än, förhoppningsvis nästa säsong!

Den går riktigt, riktigt bra dock. Jag vet vad bilen är kapabel till, sen är det ju upp till personen bakom ratten..!

Hör av dig om du kommer ner till mina trakter!

/Nicke

Ja den lastningen var ingen lek precis men INGEN skada på bilen överhuvudtaget :doh:

Jag kommer att "mjukis-modda" min bil i vinter, blir ett EVO/JLT Stage 2, ALCOA 20", FRPP fjädring, en Super Snake-huv och Borla Cat Backs.

Har du byggt om din bil själv?

Hör gärna av mig till sommaren, blir säkert en tripp till ngn träff i södern!

Hälsn/Jonas

• 1 month later...

Ja den lastningen var ingen lek precis men INGEN skada på bilen överhuvudtaget :doh:

Jag kommer att "mjukis-modda" min bil i vinter, blir ett EVO/JLT Stage 2, ALCOA 20", FRPP fjädring, en Super Snake-huv och Borla Cat Backs.

Har du byggt om din bil själv?

Hör gärna av mig till sommaren, blir säkert en tripp till ngn träff i södern!

Hälsn/Jonas

Hej

Jag håller just på att jaga runt, hur löste du importen såg att den bara gått 1100 miles.

Kan du skicka ett pm till mig jag har mer frågor.

Mvh

Lennart

Archived