TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT1313 on ebay with "Buy it now" price of $28,900

AFBLUE

That's some pretty hard riding to knock ~$8K-10 off the sticker. Maybe it's a typo and they meant $38,900.

Seems way too cheap.

I see that this a previously discussed issue on here about a month ago.

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...943entry23943

Thought 1313 sounded familiar for some reason.

I didn't catch it was 1313. That one has been around for awhile. I thought the dirty engine looked familiar. You'd think by now they would have washed it.

It doesn't appear to have the 1UP,can't tell in pic,if the original Shelby floor mats come with,and hard to tell in pics/description,if interior is leather etc. It has 10,000 miles on it,and it's considered used.

My opinion,the price seems fair. The SGT is still too new of a car,to be considered a classic/collectors car.

Maybe a dumb question, observation,, the dash does not resemble my sgt227 at all is there a option to change the guage panel?

Great question!

Your car must have the Interior Upgrade Package.

WITH IUP:

1527842592_a0f16fc3d7_o.jpg

WITHOUT IUP:

1527895696_d8769bc24b_o.jpg

IUP also includes satin or charcoal dash panel, My Color gauges, and leather steering wheel with Aluminum spokes.

$25K? Dang. Too bad it's not blue.

There is NO WAY I'd buy these cars new ever again, no way. UNLESS it had the SC and everything I wanted on it and I got to order it. So if you don;t want the performance upgrades, wait to buy an SGT.

EDIT: I mean that is the MOST painful one I have seen to date. That really hurts to ALL of us basic SGT owners (No SAI engine mods). Ouch! Double ouch!!!

There is NO WAY I'd buy these cars new ever again, no way. UNLESS it had the SC and everything I wanted on it and I got to order it. So if you don;t want the performance upgrades, wait to buy an SGT.

EDIT: I mean that is the MOST painful one I have seen to date. That really hurts to ALL of us basic SGT owners (No SAI engine mods). Ouch! Double ouch!!!

Other than you can never have enough horsepower, this is one of the reasons I decided to wait it out for the mod shop. Even though I have even more tied up in the car, it might (and that's a BIG might) cut the depreication rate down a little. Of course, as Jay Leno said, "You can sell stock, but you never sell a Shelby" :lol: so I guess it doesn't matter!

Other than you can never have enough horsepower, this is one of the reasons I decided to wait it out for the mod shop. Even though I have even more tied up in the car, it might (and that's a BIG might) cut the depreication rate down a little. Of course, as Jay Leno said, "You can sell stock, but you never sell a Shelby" :lol: so I guess it doesn't matter!

Yes the Mod Shop is the best thing you could ever do. I truly believe that with the Mod Shop extras, i.e.: SC and other stuff your depreciation will be cut waaaaaaay down. Good decision. B)

Just visited the SGT-H forum and there is a post indicating that the resale prices of these cars are on the way up, already. I know there were only 500, but why wouldn't the SGT follow a similar curve (although a little slower) once they are sold. It will be interesting to watch.

Just visited the SGT-H forum and there is a post indicating that the resale prices of these cars are on the way up, already. I know there were only 500, but why wouldn't the SGT follow a similar curve (although a little slower) once they are sold. It will be interesting to watch.

I hate to say this but the post was probably from the guy who is burried in his SGT-H and is trying to convince people that it is worth $60K or some unreal number so he can get out of it!!! B) However the SGT-H had only 500 unit made so you never know about them.

EDIT: I still can not believe the price that dealer wants for the advertised SGT AND IT IS NOT SOLD ALREADY!!!!

I don't know about GT-Hs being "on the way up" as much as they just haven't fallen as quickly as other used cars. The lowest priced GT-Hs, which are now getting close to two years old for some, are still in the low $30s. That is a big drop if you paid $60k or more, but for most who bought between $35k and $45k, it isn't be a big deal (especially when you consider the price to mileage / condition). I hope those who bought early at the high prices did it because they really wanted a good car (to keep, rather than to speculate).

The SGT price drop could reflect that reality - because of the higher production and the slightly less exclusivity, most people bought them to drive, not as an investment. And people looking now are probably looking for drivers, not museum pieces.

JMHO, of course.

One thing also which I found out b/c I have to sell mine is that there is no book value on an SGT yet.

Look at any book a dealer uses (Edmunds, Kelly, Galves, Black book) and they DO NOT list an SGT. They have Shelby GT 500, Mustang GT coupe and convertible, and Mustang V6 coupe and convertible. No SGT as a valid model yet in their eyes. Heck, even NADA does not have it listed yet (for OCT the newest book did just list it as a model BUT does not list any value yet next to it. They have no idea.

Since nobody knows the values yet and trade guide books don't recognize the car yet its no wonder to see low prices as well as high. Looks like this GM dealer pulled a fast one on that woman and gave her the trade in price for a regular 2007 Mustang GT. I looked that up today and it is around 23,000.

Archived