TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#22 Has left the building.......

jfachner72

A sigh of relief as #22 was placed into a very nice enclosed auto transport. #22 had some nice company in the trailer as it was parked under an ENZO and behind another Shelby GT.

I would like to say thanks to all of the people that were of any help with the sale of this car.

I wont disclose too much info about the new owner other than to say that he is a very nice guy from Virginia.

In other news I would also like to congratulate "MYWICKEDSHELBY" on his purchase of #2502 (Black)

So we here at Tower are done for the year......

2008 SGT's (coupe or conv) are available for under MSRP for the first 3 customers......

Jason P Fachner

Tower Ford Inc

516-466-6400

HOLY S!!!! Not only do you floor us with #22 being sold FINALLY but you add to it with MWS buying a car too. Unreal. So is MWS cancelling his order he had with someone else? I dont know his story other than he is P8ssed and has waited a loooong time. I assume he was waiting for mods. Regardless monster congradulations are in order for you Jason and for MWS!!!! I dont know what he went and ate for supper but it must have been good !! :)

Congrats MWS!!!!!!!!!!! About time. Give us the low down on the car when you get it. May all of you miles bring as many smiles behind the wheel! B)

Oh....and #22 is now history! Congrats Jason.

Congrats MWS!!!!!!!!!!! About time. Give us the low down on the car when you get it. May all of you miles bring as many smiles behind the wheel! B)

Oh....and #22 is now history! Congrats Jason.

Well here I am................... I spent the night on the couch!!!! I spent a night in the dogs room!!!!! finally i spent the night in my room!!!(on the floor) and last night., i made it to my bed..........But i now have a piece of history. I cant wait until the car shows up. Thanks again Jason for everything.

Well here I am................... I spent the night on the couch!!!! I spent a night in the dogs room!!!!! finally i spent the night in my room!!!(on the floor) and last night., i made it to my bed..........But i now have a piece of history. I cant wait until the car shows up. Thanks again Jason for everything.

Ah ha, This car has history already! Good going and you'll love it! Congrat's. B)

Yes, congrats Jason and Wicked. That's super awesome for both of you.

And conrats to you #22 too (yes the rhyme was intended). Welcome to the family. Now go to the topic "nicknames" and post your car's name - "#22" (that is if you allow us the pleasure to name it for you).

As mentioned, you already have a lot of history on this forum so do a search for #22 and print it all out for your binder. Your car will go down in history as being responsible for killing people, kidnapping, bribery, bank robbery, theft, vandalism and any other crime you can think of; which were things we all made up in fun, but the rumors will live on. Enjoy and keep us all posted.

How about a few vanity plate ideas for #22......

EVIL 22

NUMBR 22

6THBUYER

CSM 22

any others....

How about "CHRISTINE"

In the 1983 movie about a car the Taglines for Christine were:

She'll possess you. Then destroy you. She's death on wheels. Some cars are just born bad.

I like it!!!!!

I've been telling everyone who looks at my car about Jason's dealership, and about #22 (personally I like the interior). In any case, I'm glad someone bought #22, and I will be passing the word about the '08's.

Archived