TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

Saw a white one this afternoon in the lower parking garage of Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC.

5 speed manual, tan leather interior, Maryland license plates with Boston Red Sox license plate frame.

Hood scoop looked good (no problems). Couldn't see the CSM number in the dark garage though.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw this SGT-C at starbucks last night.

What's that thing doing in Texas? :hysterical2:

post-17244-1242853400_thumb.jpg

great outing last night...Didn't get home till 1 AM..Thanks Sherri!!! To much police action in the parking lot after you left. I know of 2 now, possibly 3 SGT-C in Texas, But I'm the only one in Houston Area.

I thought your Terlingua was going to be black? maybe I overheard wrong, but I do like the idea of a RED one.

I posted this on the Grabber Orange thread, but it's approprite here too.

-------------------------------------------------

I was driving through Chino Hills, Ca today. And facing me at a traffic light across the intersection was another Grabber Orange. He flashed his lights and I waved back. Since I was out on an errand, I just went on my way. But on the return trip, I saw it in a shopping center, parked. I drove up alongside and the driver was sitting in his car with his wife, eating an ice cream. We greeted each other. He said that he was #139. He also bought it at Chino Hills Ford, same as mine. He had no idea about this site, and said that somebody told him that there were only "about 300 of this color". I told him that it was rarer than that. I also told him that he should check out this site and the registry.

He may or may not, but now we know where #139 is.

While driving to Atco Raceway on Sunday for the N.M.R.A. race that must have had over 75 Shelby GT 500s there, racing and showing. My girlfreind wanted something to drink. So we pull into a Wawa, and I think this car is 07SGT1889. Went inside and when we came out the car was gone. Anyone on here?

Doubt it! I think anyone here would have waited the few min until you came out.

Spotted a white SGT at the Devils Run car show, in Devils Lake ND, yesterday owned by a nice couple from St. Cloud, MN. Over a 1,000 cars and only 2 SGT's. I did meet a guy who brought his GT 500 down from Canada but, I didn't get a chance to see it.

This morning on Toll Road SH130 in East Austin, Texas: I was heading North and spotted a GT-H on a 10-12 car hauler heading South. As it got closer, I noticed there were TWO GT-H riding on the hauler !

TOO COOL !

Today 6-12-2009, ~2 PM, I spotted another Black SGT heading westbound on I-10 just east of Columbus, Texas. I was heading eastbound to the 1/4 mile track in Sealy, TX.

This afternoon I was rolling in my lifted F150. I stopped at a light and to my surprise a VB SGT (looked totally stock) pulled up right next to me. I was ecstatic as this is the 1st VB SGT like mine that I've seen in my area. I was too high to see the driver or the dash plaque. We were at an up hill red light and the SGT pealed out as if the diver didn't have a feel for the clutch yet. As I changed lanes and came along side the SGT I could see the plaque and the blond female driver. She was texting and shifting at the same time. Anyway it was cool to see another VB SGT...

Frank

I was driving home :shift: on I-84 in Oregon between Hood River and The Dalles today and I spotted a beautiful white 2007 SGT headed east. :drool:

Just checking here to see if the owner of that car might be on Team Shelby. :shrug: We have a black '07 SGT and this is our first sighting of another car like ours other than at the Mustang and Shelby meets that we have been to. :party2:

Well today was quite an SGT day!

I saw two... a vista blue vert on Rt 120 in Round Lake, IL about 5:30PM and then this one in the picture, black, about 20 min later at the corner of Rollins Rd and Rt 83.

I'll let the pic speak for itself...anyone here?

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Well today was quite an SGT day!

I saw two... a vista blue vert on Rt 120 in Round Lake, IL about 5:30PM and then this one in the picture, black, about 20 min later at the corner of Rollins Rd and Rt 83.

I'll let the pic speak for itself...anyone here?

:doh:

This must be my week!

Saw two vista blue verts yesterday!

One in Antioch, IL at about 6PM parked outside Kunes Country Ford, was a customer car, not for sale.

One in Gurnee, IL on Grand Ave at about 6:45PM.

I was in the SGT but neither driver saw me.

Well today the wife and I took the kids to a car show in Portage, WI and finally got to see a Shelby GT/SC. This is the first SGT we have seen in our area that is not a dealership. Also we got to see a 40th anniversary GT500. My 4 year old son was just taken with the 40th anniversary GT500. He was not just looking over the car he was inspecting it.

This morning on Toll Road SH130 in East Austin, Texas: I was heading North and spotted a GT-H on a 10-12 car hauler heading South. As it got closer, I noticed there were TWO GT-H riding on the hauler !

TOO COOL !

I wonder if this is where they were heading ?!?!

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ctd/1232377460.html

Archived