TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen a 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT convertible, this last Saturday in the Steese Highway Fred Meyers Parking lot in Fairbanks Alaska.

Yep, have a few here to. Can't wait to get home and drive my SGT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

last Monday (Oct 1) in Malibu, I parked my Shelby on PCH and walked down the road to Paradise Cove to do some bodyboarding at the only place I could find that didn't have any crowds in the surf.

As I walked through the parking lot there (they charge $30 if you don't eat at the expensive restaurant) I had that strange feeling when you see your car where it's not supposed to be! But there my SGT was! The only thing different was a dealer installed license plate frame!

I mean how many totally stock 2008 Vista Blue convertibles (w/ auto) are there???

Hope you enjoyed the day at the beach as much as I got to enjoy over 1 1/2 hours in good-sized waves to myself!

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a white SGT southbound on Interstate 4, just north of Orlando, yesterday about 4:00 pm. Going quite a bit faster than me and my truck. You were weaving in and out of three lanes of traffic - better be careful, the FHP don't take to kindly to that!

Sam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A guy stopped me at a red light while I was driving my 2008 SGT In Newport Oregon, Said he had same make, year and color sitting in his garage somewhere in WA. He also told me to give my SGT a bath... :shrug:

Which i was on my way to do.

He also asked if I was from Spanaway WA, Must be another in that area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived