TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One year today

Pony Ride

Picked up the Shelby one year ago today :happy feet: . A very long painfull wait for the car from March 24th 05 to July 27th 06 :waiting: and then time flew to the end of November when I put her away for winter. Then back to another long wait till May of 07 :waiting: . Summers is nearing the half way part already. 2513.4 km in one year. How are others making out time and mileage?

I also received my car one year ago today. Have 4300 miles on it now. I am on vacation in Colorado now so I am definitely missing driving my car. But am enjoying the new granddaughter though.

Picked up the Shelby one year ago today :happy feet: . A very long painfull wait for the car from March 24th 05 to July 27th 06 :waiting: and then time flew to the end of November when I put her away for winter. Then back to another long wait till May of 07 :waiting: . Summers is nearing the half way part already. 2513.4 km in one year. How are others making out time and mileage?

Ah yes Kevin! I remember the day well!! You beat me by a day. You were a Thursday and I was a Friday. I was too busy to pick her up on the Thursday.... so tomorrow is my Anniversary.... :cry: You know why I cry!!

I was on vacation when mine came in. Tomorrow will be one year. My sister went in the next day and took photos and sent to me while I was Hawaii and couldn't do anything about it! 2300 kms on the odometer

here it was roped off beside their GT, Photo was taken July 29/06

post-1973-1185599882_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1185599882_thumb.jpg

I was on vacation when mine came in. Tomorrow will be one year. My sister went in the next day and took photos and sent to me while I was Hawaii and couldn't do anything about it! 2300 kms on the odometer

here it was roped off beside their GT, Photo was taken July 29/06

I remember you were on vacation Paul :) We were all like a buch o' Kids, weren't we?!

It was a fun wait with lots of rumour, humour, inuendo and frustration. Frustration for Lello more than the rest of us! LOL!! Hey, at least all of you guys still have your Shelbys... ;)

My fondest memory was when my 'friends', at Mars and in my neighbourhood, put my car up for sale in the autotrader.ca! Maybe it was a sign of things to come? Bad Karma even?!

Have my spot in line for the KR... hopefully the price will be within reason. :headscratch:

Good memories Kevin, Kevin II, Keith, Paul, James, Lello, Joe, Andy, Barry, Shelby 001, et all!

Here 'were' my Pics at the Dealership before I even got a chance to get there.... thanks to Mustang Joe!! http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...amp;#entry29861

I hope that all of you guys are still enjoying your ride(s)!!

Dave.

I remember you were on vacation Paul :) We were all like a buch o' Kids, weren't we?!

It was a fun wait with lots of rumour, humour, inuendo and frustration. Frustration for Lello more than the rest of us! LOL!! Hey, at least all of you guys still have your Shelbys... ;)

My fondest memory was when my 'friends', at Mars and in my neighbourhood, put my car up for sale in the autotrader.ca! Maybe it was a sign of things to come? Bad Karma even?!

Have my spot in line for the KR... hopefully the price will be within reason. :headscratch:

Good memories Kevin, Kevin II, Paul, James, Lello, Joe, Andy, Barry, Shelby 001, et all!

Here 'were' my Pics at the Dealership before I even got a chance to get there.... thanks to Mustang Joe!! http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...amp;#entry29861

I hope that all of you guys are still enjoying your ride(s)!!

Dave.

Dave,

I remember when your buddies put your car up for sale. I came home and was in shock. Then when you finally told me what happened I was ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

YEP 1,049 km & will have a year in November. No time to drive it not what I want thats for sure .

How was the show on Sunday? Wife wanted to go to our place in Sherkston and since I was at the Credit river show and Niagara on the lake show the next week I did not want to push it. This weeken is Canal days show in Port Colbourn and the 12th is at niagara on the lake in the park. So many shows and so little time . It was great meeting you and I hope we can get together again

Archived