TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Drag Wheels and Tires

Hi.........I was just wondering if anyone knew what Brand name Drag Wheels and Size to get along with matching good drag tires that would fit the drag wheels really good. Also if anyone knows a good place to buy them that would help as well.

Thanks for your help.

Bogart, Mickey thompson, weld, hole shot. All have nice wheels

IF you want to do a 15" wheel you have to do a sway bear relocation. Also you can not put a 15" wheel on the front with out changing the brakes. If your looking to do a set of track wheels cheep you can do what i did and pick up (2) of 2005-07 mustang gt wheels and i went with a MT 26X11.5X17 et street. or you can use a MT P295/45R17 DR

• 2 weeks later...
Hi.........I was just wondering if anyone knew what Brand name Drag Wheels and Size to get along with matching good drag tires that would fit the drag wheels really good. Also if anyone knows a good place to buy them that would help as well.

Thanks for your help.

I run a Bogart 15X10 with 7 1/4" backspace. I did relocate the swaybar with BMR part. Since I have not geared the car, I run 26X1150-15 MT ET Street. Bogart has a wheel not on their website called the GT. They make it for Steeda I believe. I bought mine direct from Bogart. ($489ea) They are super light weight.

I run a Bogart 15X10 with 7 1/4" backspace. I did relocate the swaybar with BMR part. Since I have not geared the car, I run 26X1150-15 MT ET Street. Bogart has a wheel not on their website called the GT. They make it for Steeda I believe. I bought mine direct from Bogart. ($489ea) They are super light weight.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Archived