TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2020 Membership Kit

Hawkeye O'Saben

No mine has a red back ground with white cobra on front ,the back is Carroll with a lot of hair. I also have one from 2019 with a navy blue back ground and same  photo on back. The red one is the same logo that is on the 2019 hat.I don't know how to post a photo.

49329980551_682891d4d0_z.jpg2020-01-04_04-25-34 by DrHawkeye, on Flickr

I took a look at mine and it looks the same.  Didn't notice the date when I first got it.  And I have a 2019 coin from last year.  Is this a misprint?  Would be a collectors item if it is.  Anybody got a different 2020 coin?

On 1/8/2020 at 11:34 PM, 1967 gt350 said:

I never received the email to pay for 2020 membership,can someone give me a contact .  lucioone@aol.com  thanks,mike

Contact for renewal:  bfawn@shelby.com

Edited by 99-9x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody know if I can or how to get my membership adjusted to renew at the beginning of the year?  Mine renews around May, I would like to be able to enjoy the kit the entire year, plus I will be in Vegas over Memorial Day so would like to use my benefits at the Heritage Center.  I sent an email to bfawn@shelby.com but haven't had a response.  I'm willing to pay up front, or prorate, or whatever is needed.  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Arnie said:

How do I receive a 2020 membership kit?

Use that mouse thingy your hand is resting on, go to the top of the page and click the Store tab... Once on that page, select Team Shelby Club Membership...

Add membership to your cart, pay for membership...

image.png

Edited by 08SGT1234

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

I re-upped a couple of weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. Is anyone there fulfilling orders or do I need to plan on this taking until the pandemic has passed?

Nevada/Vegas are pretty serious about non-essential businesses being closed.  I'd wager that Shelby here is closed although some may be working from home.  You could try the number...

14 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

Nevada/Vegas are pretty serious about non-essential businesses being closed.  I'd wager that Shelby here is closed although some may be working from home.  You could try the number...

They are closed to the public and retail but still building cars. 

9 minutes ago, falcongtho3 said:

Kudoes to  Brianna and any and all at Team Shelby working through this time of uncertainty. She delivered and the kit is pretty sweet. My thanks, and be safe all.

:thumbsup: Stay safe!!!!  How about a few pics of the kit, please!  :)

3 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Ask and you shall receive!

team shelby 2020x.JPG

Hey Falcon, thanks!   Looks like some pretty cool stuff in that member’s kit, nice job, they did it again!  :thumbsup:   Stay safe bud!

Will do, and y'all as well! I didn't include a show of the discount card that's also included, and the opposite side of the challenge coin is the same logo as the patch, pin, shirt and hat. The colors really pop, an excellent job by all involved. Really like the shirt!

8 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Will do, and y'all as well! I didn't include a show of the discount card that's also included, and the opposite side of the challenge coin is the same logo as the patch, pin, shirt and hat. The colors really pop, an excellent job by all involved. Really like the shirt!

:thumbsup:+1   Safety is job #1!!!!