TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Your Shelby Top Speed

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
68Fastback and I went 145+ before I realized how fast we were going and let off after shifting into 5th.

Just remember those of you with 410's can't go as fast ( top speed ) as those with "higher" gears . You might reach top speed sooner but it won't be as high. :superhero: Something about max RPM's I think. :hysterical::stirpot:

I hit 180 and I imagine the Highway Patrol was pushing 150 and then out of site...and this was with 473's :hysterical2:

I did 70 on the freeway the other day. :shift:

Did you hear about the Ford recall (not our cars)WASHINGTON (AP) - Ford Motor Co. said Friday it is recalling 3.6 million passenger cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and vans to address concerns about a cruise control switch that has led to previous recalls based on reports of fires.

I think they should recall my car as it seems to have a magnetic problem in the rear which seems attract black and white cars :hysterical2:

I hit 180 and I imagine the Highway Patrol was pushing 150 and then out of site...and this was with 473's :hysterical2:

If the Highway patrol was driving a crown Vic they are lmited to 129 mph so you would have left him way back there.LOL :superhero:

What the heck were your RPMs at 180mph with 473's did you have an extra extra overdrive?

Archived