TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Don Prudhomme Super Snake For Sale

Sabregl

Up for sale is my 2009 Don Prudhomme Super Snake. After 5 years of owning this amazing car it's time to move onto something I can get more personal use out of. It's car #4 out of only 5 production cars that were ever built. It only has 1532 miles and is in mint condition. I would love to see it go to a serious collector who will give it the same TLC I have in the past years. Unfortunately I don't have many photos because I was planning a professional photoshoot before I sold it so I'm posting a few that I have. If anyone would like more specific photos then please message me and I will accommodate. Also included are the Race Wheels/Slicks, Race Programmer, Exclusive Shelby Prudhomme Car Cover and signatures of both Carroll Shelby and Don Prudhomme on the passenger airbag panel.

Price: $175,000.00 USD

Contact Gregg via email or phone:  gregglacusta@gmail.com / 1-780-861-1344

Thank you.

DP Super Snake-03.jpg

DP Super Snake-04.jpg

DP Super Snake-05.jpg

I really prefer to sell it out right because I want to move into something else but I would definitely show it to you if you're in Edmonton. It's such a special car and I'm always happy to show it off to someone who appreciates it! :)

Archived