TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Floor Mats

Barry A Schroeder

18 minutes ago, Barry A Schroeder said:

Hmmmm, wonder what the logic behind that decision was?

Thank you

Barry, I had two 500’s. A brand new 2007 and a 1000 mile 2008. Neither had a Shelby “specific” mat for the rear.  It’s not really about logic. The space behind each seat is nothing more than a cubby hole. You can’t see back there anyway. It wouldn’t make a difference if it said Shelby on it. That’s my .02 cents for the reasoning. 🤷‍♂️

And as was mentioned above, the standard issue Mustang (rear) mats do just fine. 😃

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Barry, I had two 500’s. A brand new 2007 and a 1000 mile 2008. Neither had a Shelby “specific” mat for the rear.  It’s not really about logic. The space behind each seat is nothing more than a cubby hole. You can’t see back there anyway. It wouldn’t make a difference if it said Shelby on it. That’s my .02 cents for the reasoning. 🤷‍♂️

And as was mentioned above, the standard issue Mustang (rear) mats do just fine. 😃

Ok ...

Were your front mats on your 07 just plain black?

Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Secondo said:

Yes, the front mats were plain black. Lloyd's makes super high quality replacement mats that cover more area than the originals and are available as a set with the rears. Highly recommended.

Yes.. I have those and they are nice. Just don't have the originals. All i need for the car to be complete.  Have only had it about 3 months. 4400 miles.