TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby floor mats

kincobra

got my red signature floor mats today from authentic shelby performance parts. they look great with my red black interior. also added an accessorie plug over the stereo,got that from ebay,looks stock and is an exact replica as the rear tail gate emblem. mats where 229 dollars and plug was 25 bucks. floor mats are on the front and the trunk has a large one. highly recomend getting them,they look sweet.the signature on the floor mats are a nice silver swen in script. cant wait to get my sighned dash plaque with vin# to finish off the interior. i will just put the door sill plates aside when i get them. see photos.

post-5661-1185305602_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1185305602_thumb.jpg

....was the Ebay thing a store type. Do you have a link. You GT500 guys get all the cool stuff.

Our member speedo24 on this site makes them. Look his user id up and pm him. He'll hook you up. Yel him Cobra Boy sent you.

CB

look at the bright side gassy-yours matches your club emblem. that one is nice too!! but mine looks more stock!!

look at the bright side gassy-yours matches your club emblem. that one is nice too!! but mine looks more stock!!

I may just get one like yours too. That way I can switch them from time to time!

Yours matches my key ring, and is close to matching the gas filler cap!

got my red signature floor mats today from authentic shelby performance parts. they look great with my red black interior. also added an accessorie plug over the stereo,got that from ebay,looks stock and is an exact replica as the rear tail gate emblem. mats where 229 dollars and plug was 25 bucks. floor mats are on the front and the trunk has a large one. highly recomend getting them,they look sweet.the signature on the floor mats are a nice silver swen in script. cant wait to get my sighned dash plaque with vin# to finish off the interior. i will just put the door sill plates aside when i get them. see photos.

I believe I've asked this question somewhere, but then again, I'm not sure that I only just thought about asking and didn't get that far. But does the mat fit with the shaker 1000 box in the trunk?

Our member speedo24 on this site makes them. Look his user id up and pm him. He'll hook you up. Yel him Cobra Boy sent you.

CB

CB,

So are you saying that speedo24's is the same one that speedswinger has? If so, is there any difference in price?

I believe I've asked this question somewhere, but then again, I'm not sure that I only just thought about asking and didn't get that far. But does the mat fit with the shaker 1000 box in the trunk?

They make them for both. You have to select shaker 1000 if your car has it when ordering

when you order the mats you have to specify if you have the shaker speaker or not. mine does and it did come cut to fit nice and snug against the side and shaker speaker. as you can see by the photo the red stripes do line up to the center of the trunk. sweet

post-5661-1185330770_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1185330791_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1185330770_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1185330791_thumb.jpg

Yours matches my key ring, and is close to matching the gas filler cap!

i know the key ring you are talking about,i think it is the same as the plug but without a hole for the key loop. i am looking at the plug and he attaches a rubber plug. it is a perfect match to the tail gate emblem. it would be a perfect match to the key chain you mentioned too.

• 4 weeks later...

I broke down and ordered the high dollar Carroll Shelby floor and trunk mats today. I didn't want to pay that much, but I'd have kept kicking myself if I had gotten some cheapies. $229 is a lot for floormats, but then again I think they have started to hit us up on just about every extra available, knowing that we'll buckle under the pressure and buy it anyways! (case in point, the SVT certificate, the red stripe package, ADM's, etc. etc.!

Thanks 00Vert54x and you too KinCobra.

Much Appreciated

Brian

aka; Speedo24

aka; Speedswinger

PM me

:happy feet: your welcome,your plug is awsome. must have sold a few more after this thread. also a few guys here in ontario saw the plug and said they want to get it. did anyone from ontario get one lately from you?

I saw your floormats on Saturday at CT and ordered a set today, they look awesome :happy feet: ... I got the cobra plug from 3ducks3 on ebay which is a really cool piece to :happy feet: ... I asked about the plaque that I ordered back at the beginning of June and Kenny said they should be back soon from the ranch because, they just sent out a bunch more today to be signed... :headspin:

Don't any of you guys use a radar detector? I really like the accessory plugs and have been wanting to get one but I'm afraid I'll never get to see it. Whenever I'm driving I have my radar detector plugged in and on 100% of the time and the plug would end up in the console. The only time I'd get to see it is when it's parked in the garage or at a show. Still might get one though. I've also got a dash plaque on order (July), maybe mine went out with the last batch and I'll have it soon. :shrug:

Don't any of you guys use a radar detector? I really like the accessory plugs and have been wanting to get one but I'm afraid I'll never get to see it. Whenever I'm driving I have my radar detector plugged in and on 100% of the time and the plug would end up in the console. The only time I'd get to see it is when it's parked in the garage or at a show. Still might get one though. I've also got a dash plaque on order (July), maybe mine went out with the last batch and I'll have it soon. :shrug:

Good point, mine sits in the console all the time because I have my radar detector plugged in. I want to do what Grabber did and hardwire the radar detector, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Still, it's nice to whip it out and plug the nice decorative cover in place when parked or showing the car to friends.

I saw your floormats on Saturday at CT and ordered a set today, they look awesome :happy feet: ... I got the cobra plug from 3ducks3 on ebay which is a really cool piece to :happy feet: ... I asked about the plaque that I ordered back at the beginning of June and Kenny said they should be back soon from the ranch because, they just sent out a bunch more today to be signed... :headspin:
it was really nice to meet you on saturday!!! your car looks great as a triple black convert. it is becoming a rarity to see gt 500's stock like yours is. almost every gt 500 car i have seen had many mods done already. the only mod i did was the cat back exhaust from magnaflow. i just couldnt live with that factory quiet exhaust but the car is very quik just the way it is so i will leave it stock. also i saw your cobra plug.looks nice but i like the one i have better (more stock looking). all the best svtgt500 (nice plates by the way). kincobra.

:happy feet: got my dash plaque in. just adds that look i was looking for. signature floor mats,shelby gt 500 power plug and auto dash plaque. interior is now finished. looks as if the car came stock with these ad ons. :headspin:

post-5661-1188092470_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1188092499_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1188092470_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1188092499_thumb.jpg

Archived