TEAM SHELBY FORUM

i'm new guys..

Ron L

First off, welcome!

I would second the above comments. The brushed aluminum accessories add a nice touch. If you want to go all the way look for the Shelby embossed ones. One of the first things I did was add the hood struts (color coordinated) so I didn't need the hood rod to keep the hood up. You can replace your radiator cover with a carbon fiber cover...a bit pricey though. Go to a couple of car shows and take a look at the stuff guys have done to their cars and you'll get some great ideas.

Highly recommend the hood struts. I attended a car show at Lime Rock Park. Standing next to my car when the wind lifted my hood off the prop rod. Caught the hood but not the prop rod. Bought hood struts on a trip to Carlisle that year. I also have the aluminum engine car set from Shelby. Great quality. -Kevin

Before buying dress-up stuff for a car that is about 13 years old, make sure you've got the mechanical parts sorted out. New filters, shocks, sparkplugs, etc.

Then maybe fixing the issues, like rattles, drooping door panels, flaws in the stripes, etc.

Then grab a Shelby catalog and go nuts!