TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby focus St

Paulclarkuk

54 minutes ago, Paulclarkuk said:

Building a shelby st rep with my 2013 focus st uk version not alot of info/products available any help hints knowledge etc would be hugely useful and appreciated 

OP, First of all, Welcome to Team Shelby. There is whole section on TS for the Shelby focus. It is located in the link below. It may have some info that will be of help to you. You can also perhaps contact Shelby American directly and they  may be bale to provide you some info. Best of luck in your quest. Post some pics of it if/when you build it.

https://www.teamshelby.com/forum/295-shelby-focus-general-discussion/?ct=1573172169

ps: they didn't build very many of them but hopefully someone on TS who may have bought one or has info on the Shelby Focus will reach out to you via PM or post info for you.

Edited by mhr1961

17 hours ago, Paulclarkuk said:

Building a shelby st rep with my 2013 focus st uk version not alot of info/products available any help hints knowledge etc would be hugely useful and appreciated 

16 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

u. You can also perhaps contact Shelby American directly and they  may be bale to provide you some info. Best of luck in your quest. Post some pics of it if/when you build it.

PaulClarkUK, welcome to Team Shelby. I'm sure you already know that the Shelby Focus was a brief low production build program here at Shelby American so we can certainly understand your desire to build a Shelby Focus replica but unfortunately Shelby American would not be able to assist you with your replica project either in form of knowledge nor the selling of parts to you.

Best suggestion is to purchase an existing Shelby Focus if your goal is to own a Focus modified by Shelby American or to modify your existing Focus with aftermarket parts for whatever look you are going for.

Steven

Thanks for the reply! As a kid growing up always been around cars (dads) time served mechanic for ford and the shelby brand I have loved for aslong as i could remember gt500 etc are all amazing. Here in the uk I help run a car club called fordmeet UK's biggest club and we have various cars from 200 to 100.000+ pounds of all ages and makes so to be part of this forum and group is great. Thank you for your reply and will keep you all updated on my build not for the purist I know but for my love if ford and the shelby family