TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS HOOD

Uvula? :blush:

Yep, sorry to interject a medical term but thought it described it well. Uvula is the skin that connects your top lip to your upper gum or mouth. That resembles what connects the hood to the top of the scoop! :hysterical:

I did not notice the vent difference. Looks as the KR is color matching and the SS follows the theme of black. My plan is to get a SS hood and install the KR hood locks like my 73 Mach had. Always thought they looked better than the pins and cables. After all they are all about the looks. I don't think I really need the hood triple locked down at my speeds.

post-8299-1185131959_thumb.jpg

Yep, sorry to interject a medical term but thought it described it well. Uvula is the skin that connects your top lip to your upper gum or mouth. That resembles what connects the hood to the top of the scoop! :hysterical:

I did not notice the vent difference. Looks as the KR is color matching and the SS follows the theme of black. My plan is to get a SS hood and install the KR hood locks like my 73 Mach had. Always thought they looked better than the pins and cables. After all they are all about the looks. I don't think I really need the hood triple locked down at my speeds.

I' sorry, is there suppose to be a car in this pic?

:redcard:

That's a frenulum. We each have several here and there.

The uvula is the dangly thing in your throat that looks a little like a boxing bag.

Although it is spelled a little alike, the uvula should not be confused with a vulva. Although the two may be found in close physical proximity to each other from time to time, they are distinctly different anatomical features....

:ohsnap:

Great info! I love the hood. And my personal preference would be the twist hold downs also.

Oh I get it...............the striping...NO questions on the stripes.

I`am with you on the twist hold downs similar to the 68`, I think the wire ones would rub the hood at speeds up to MACH1

I was on Cervini's websithttps://www.cervinis.com/search.aspx?year=2007&make=Ford&model=Mustang&body=Coupee and saw this his looks real close to the SS hood, I wonder if these guys are making the real SS/KR hoods for SAA?

I was on Cervini's websithttps://www.cervinis.com/search.aspx?year=2007&make=Ford&model=Mustang&body=Coupee and saw this his looks real close to the SS hood, I wonder if these guys are making the real SS/KR hoods for SAA?

Looks nice. I know a GT500 hood will not fit on the standard Mustang. Question is will that hood that is made for the standard Mustang fit a GT500?

:redcard:

The uvula is the dangly thing in your throat that looks a little like a boxing bag.

Although it is spelled a little alike, the uvula should not be confused with a vulva. Although the two may be found in close physical proximity to each other from time to time, they are distinctly different anatomical features....

:ohsnap:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrfarmdog,

I was on youtube and saw your video at the dragstrip. Very cool. Our local strip (ORP indianapolis, was IRP) will not let a vert run under 13.8 without a roll cage. Where are you running that hard in a vert? Lucky you.

CoopersShelby

Sorry for the late reply. I did not see your post earlier. That was at Memphis Motorsports Park.

Archived