TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3 - 2007 and 1 - 2008 shelby's in FL

I Was at my local dealership today (Gary Yeomans Ford in Daytona Beach, FL) and they had 4 shelby's on the lot. They have 2 - 2007 torch red verts, 1 - 2007 black vert and 1 - 2008 black vert with all options. I have bought many vehicles from them including my gt500 and they have been very good to me.

Contact Vasu Bhakta at 386-274-6700 (ext. 1567) or 386-453-7646

I Was at my local dealership today (Gary Yeomans Ford in Daytona Beach, FL) and they had 4 shelby's on the lot. They have 2 - 2007 torch red verts, 1 - 2007 black coupe and 1 - 2008 black vert with all options. I have bought many vehicles from them including my gt500 and they have been very good to me.

Contact Vasu Bhakta at 386-274-6700 (ext. 1567) or 386-453-7646

I own an A/C business in St. Augustine just down the road. I have done my fleet with Yeomans for 10 years and never had a problem. That is until about 6 months ago when I went to get a Shelby. Was told by my fleet guy that he would get a few bucks off the sticker and it would be about 46k. When I went down it was a Shelby but not a GT500. "OH those are going to be 70 to 75k". Thanks a lot old friend. :banghead: I'll be right down to get it. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Coconut Point Ford in Estero Florida has a 2007 vert. I bought my coupe from them at $7000.00 over and I was a first time customer. They were great and Im sure they would be the same with anyone else. The internet guys name is Dan and he ever re-oredered my window sticker because he tore the corner, ever-so-slightly. VERY IMPRESSED.. Tell him the White GT500 refered you... He was convinced i only wanted to resell, not so I'll own my car for a very long time....

I just talked to one of the managers today and he said they are lowering their ADM to probably around 10,000 over and he also said that they will work a deal now.

Dad gum it's a convertible :banghead: Right color but I want a coupe :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived