TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Anniversary Package

GT500-07

Has any one taken notice to the change on 40th modification list SAI has on their web site? The 40th Anniversary ring around the rear faux gas cap and the Shelby door handles have been removed and the C/F rocker panels have been added. This was done today. Also added was;

*Note: Options and availabilty subject to change without notice. Concept vehicle shown.

These are minor changes. But, one would think SAI would have worked out all the little details before taking 300+ deposits for this package. Let's see what happens to the Super Snake Package.

Has any one taken notice to the change on 40th modification list SAI has on their web site? The 40th Anniversary ring around the rear faux gas cap and the Shelby door handles have been removed and the C/F rocker panels have been added. This was done today. Also added was;

*Note: Options and availabilty subject to change without notice. Concept vehicle shown.

These are minor changes. But, one would think SAI would have worked out all the little details before taking 300+ deposits for this package. Let's see what happens to the Super Snake Package.

+1 for starting this over!

I will look at the site today, I had not been there for a while. I hope they don't change any of the good stuff :happy feet:

Archived