TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White

White with tungsten stripes (vert) and red/black interior, all options checked off (unless SAT delays production, then no SAT B) )

From facial expression alone, I think the dealer believes this is the worst possible combination but I like it!

I only know of ONE white coupe with Tungsten stripes in the test fleet. From a distance, you cannot tell the stripes are Tungsten - they look blue/black. This will be a *RARE* combination.

White with tungsten stripes (vert) and red/black interior, all options checked off (unless SAT delays production, then no SAT B) )

From facial expression alone, I think the dealer believes this is the worst possible combination but I like it!

If it works for you I say.....

Whatever floats your boat. ;)

First Choice White with Blue Stripes the traditional LeMans Colors and a Charcoal Black Interior...

Second choice- White with Tungsten Strips and Red & Black Interior....

But what to do???? Go for one now or wait for the KR in 08? :headscratch:

Based on the 9000 2007 production numbers released today on GT 500's you would think there should be a few around at MSRP or very close to it...... :glare:

Still unresolved.....

White_Shelby_C.BMP

White_Shelby_C.BMP

Performance White Coupe with Tungsten Stripes.

Charcoal Black/Crimson Red interior.

Shaker 500.

California Emissions NOT required.

A price near MSRP?

Delivery in 2006?

This is my current ride. 1996 Crystal White Cobra Coupe, Black leather interior, some stuff done to her, (380 RWHP/470 RWTQ in track trim, N2O). And no payments!

post-2706-1147276550_thumb.jpg

I was, and still am, torn between ordering NO stipes or the Tungsten stripes.

I love the look of a white mustang!

post-2706-1147276550_thumb.jpg

First Choice White with Blue Stripes the traditional LeMans Colors and a Charcoal Black Interior...

Second choice- White with Tungsten Strips and Red & Black Interior....

But what to do???? Go for one now or wait for the KR in 08? :headscratch:

Based on the 9000 2007 production numbers released today on GT 500's you would think there should be a few around at MSRP or very close to it...... :glare:

Still unresolved.....

White_Shelby_C.BMP

I do believe that a KR is coming. Nothing confirmed though.

I do believe that a KR is coming. Nothing confirmed though.

Thanks Robert! Most righteous GT 500 Pics and Videos and from my home town too!

please keep them coming.

Regards

:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm in as a white with vista blue stripes. Boy I love this car. Can't wait for spring in South East PA.

Yes the car is awesome. Vertually 365 days of sunny driving conditions in Florida. I drive it only on perfect Fridays

.gosh, I guess I was negligent, and didn't post up here. Arrived 12/23/06, discussed in arrival forum

white with vista blue stripes

interior upgrade

800 miles on odometer

absolutely no problems or issues thus far other than premature rear tire wear syndrome :happy feet:

John

.gosh, I guess I was negligent, and didn't post up here. Arrived 12/23/06, discussed in arrival forum

white with vista blue stripes

interior upgrade

800 miles on odometer

absolutely no problems or issues thus far other than premature rear tire wear syndrome :happy feet:

John

I didn't follow proper protocal either

I'm stumbling through this site one step at a time

White with Blue vista stripes is the ultimate color combo IMO

The car is awesome, I had no idea it would ge the attention is gets and I am SO happy to have found this web site with other GT500 owners.

This car is a dream come true

Arrived 11/8/2006

No problems at all except I want to drive it more often than I do. Driving it is like a gift

currently @850 ear to ear smile miles

• 4 weeks later...
I'm in as a white with vista blue stripes. Boy I love this car. Can't wait for spring in South East PA.

Where abouts in Pa. are you?? My Perf.Wht./Vista Blu. Strp. should be in soon I hope. I'm in the West Chester Area off Rt 52.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Where abouts in Pa. are you?? My Perf.Wht./Vista Blu. Strp. should be in soon I hope. I'm in the West Chester Area off Rt 52.

Sorry I'm about 2 months late to respond. I'm in New Hope off route 202. We should get together sometime.

Sorry I'm about 2 months late to respond. I'm in New Hope off route 202. We should get together sometime.

Sounds good....hopefully this Noreaster gets outta here & I can drive the Shelby to work the rest of the week!! Let me know when your up for a cruise !! Chris

Archived