TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby GT350

Hello fellow Shelby owners....  I just purchased a 2013 GT350 and when I called Shelby in Las Vegas, a guy told me my car was 1 of 42.  Then online I read that there was only 36 2013's and Jay Leno owns one as they are the most sought after year as far as collectibles go.

I know that was the year Carroll Shelby died.  Does anyone have any more info on these year cars they can share?  Very excited and curious about my new baby!

2263082-4-revo.jpg

2 hours ago, 1Kendallfox said:

Hello fellow Shelby owners....  I just purchased a 2013 GT350 and when I called Shelby in Las Vegas, a guy told me my car was 1 of 42.  Then online I read that there was only 36 2013's and Jay Leno owns one as they are the most sought after year as far as collectibles go.

I know that was the year Carroll Shelby died.  Does anyone have any more info on these year cars they can share?  Very excited and curious about my new baby!

Congrats on your GT350 purchase, yes there were 36 GT350's built for the 2013 model year.

Jay Leno does NOT own a 2013 GT350.

Carroll Shelby passed in 2012 NOT in 2013.

Lots of info in the GT350 area of the TS forums including a production chart.

Steven

Welcome to TS.

Not sure who was supplying the collectiblity info but this run of Shelby's is no more collectible than a person is willing to make them. These are great cars and had a short run of production, so they are somewhat limited in number. They are also pretty specific in what they were designed for. So for all of that they are very unique and stand out when on display. It's not uncommon to find one-offs when you consider the options, donor car and paint schemes. I've attached the production sheet so you can see exactly what was built and what you have.

Enjoy your Shelby!

2013 GT350 Production Breakdown Chart TS Version.pdf

Edited by SoCalSGT
misspelled word

On 8/23/2019 at 1:28 PM, 1Kendallfox said:

2263082-4-revo.jpg

Congratulation on it.  Welcome.  I actually reviewed that car when it was for sale in Austin.    Look for a PM from me shortly.