TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Little Bit Of Money In The SAI Winners Circle This Morning

SAI-Steven

The Middle one is the Good Year Tire Testing Car.  The Grill Emblem is HIGER than the other Two.  That was the first thing I noticed, other than the Black center section of the Grill.

Edited by tesgt350

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

The Middle one is the Good Year Tire Testing Car.  The Grill Emblem is HIGER than the other Two.  That was the first thing I noticed, other than the Black center section of the Grill.

2 hours ago, HERTZ II said:

I'm going with the middle one also. The parking lights appear different and 67 correct.   

Correct the one in the middle is serial #544

Not a fan of these Continuation anything for 2 reasons one being they were never built by Shelby American in 1967 and mainly because the price is irritating because only the super rich can afford it. Yes I could if I wanted to but at that price I am gonna get either an AMG SLS or 911 RS or 911 GT2

1 hour ago, 39Mustang said:

Not a fan of these Continuation anything for 2 reasons one being they were never built by Shelby American in 1967 and mainly because the price is irritating because only the super rich can afford it. Yes I could if I wanted to but at that price I am gonna get either an AMG SLS or 911 RS or 911 GT2

Well the good news for you is that I believe the production run has sold out.  So now you wont have to think about not buying one as you can no longer buy one.

4 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

By platform I'm going to assume you are referring to the one in the Heritage center, is that correct? If so yes that was the original from 1967, serial #544

Steven

Yes that's the one...Oh ok thanks Steve...that's one special GT500 and one sweet ride for sure.