TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car just sold - Sighting in Ohio

mfield2a

I thought there was a sighting area, but I could not find it. Anyway, I’m traveling for work and saw this SGT in Ohio on I70.  No doubt it was this car. New owner looked to be enjoying. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173985792719

7 hours ago, MNStang said:

Yes......…You are correct....……..Purchased this car in Columbus Wednesday and drove it 800 miles back to Alabama on Wed-Thursday...…………..26MPG  driving 75-80MPH!!

Congrats!  I was in a grey Hyundai rental headed north and you south on I-71.  I’m pretty sure I could have flashed the lights, honked the horn and stuck my head out the window and would have still blended into the sea of metal and concrete.  You on the other hand looked good my friend. 👍🏻

I think its crazy that you noticed me leaving Columbus...………..I have always wanted one of these since I saw one in a Ford showroom in 2008...……...Its a really nice one owner car with 35000 miles...……...Im planning to enjoy it!                  cheers

On 8/17/2019 at 11:52 AM, MNStang said:

I think its crazy that you noticed me leaving Columbus...………..I have always wanted one of these since I saw one in a Ford showroom in 2008...……...Its a really nice one owner car with 35000 miles...……...Im planning to enjoy it!                  cheers

I’m lucky to have one myself.  Like you I was a fan when they first came out, but it just wasn’t in the cards for me until a couple of years ago. 

Welcome BTW!

Edited by mfield2a