TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Registry questions

ers61

I'm a kid again!  Absolutely can not believe how much I  enjoy this car.  Didn't have GT-H in my budget, but it worked out (plus the wife really pushed it's purchase).
 I've had it for about a month and was wondering if I need to register it on the Shelby Registry some how?  Not sure what I need to do.  Also, how many of the original 500 are still active?  Wondering how many are in Virginia?  Apparently I don't have access to the Shelby Registry forum, I'm guessing because I'm a new poster. Thanks and sorry for the questions.  

Image3ab.jpg

Congrats ers. I just sold a 2007 Convertible GTH and still have my 2016. I just moved to NC from Northern Va. I know of at least two other 07 Vert's in Northern Virginia. I am sure there are others in Va that I have not seen before.

I used to take mine to the National Capital Region Mustang Clubs Show as well as the Central Va Mustang Clubs Shows in Richmond. I was the only newer (06-16) Hertz car at those shows.

I know HertzII keeps an informal database on these cars as well as others I'm sure.

Hey ers61

Congrats on the new family member and welcome to the Forum. Lots of knowledge on these pages.

As for registering your car, about 1/4 the way down the  Forum Home page, look for topic Shelby American Registry. Click on the first subtopic "Register your Shelby" and follow the steps.    

17 hours ago, ers61 said:

I'm a kid again!  Absolutely can not believe how much I  enjoy this car.  Didn't have GT-H in my budget, but it worked out (plus the wife really pushed it's purchase).
 I've had it for about a month and was wondering if I need to register it on the Shelby Registry some how?  Not sure what I need to do.  Also, how many of the original 500 are still active?  Wondering how many are in Virginia?  Apparently I don't have access to the Shelby Registry forum, I'm guessing because I'm a new poster. Thanks and sorry for the questions.  

ers61, congrats on your GTH purchase. The Registry area on Team Shelby is only accessible for premium memberships (aka a paid TS membership) but you can certainly add yourself to the Shelby American Registry as the current owner of 06H0415 by using the link below. There is no charge for doing so.

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Steven

2 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

ers61, congrats on your GTH purchase. The Registry area on Team Shelby is only accessible for premium memberships (aka a paid TS membership) but you can certainly add yourself to the Shelby American Registry as the current owner of 06H0415 by using the link below. There is no charge for doing so.

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Steven

Thanks. I registered. Hope I did correctly.  More info on premium membership please.  I'm in South Atlantic.  Go to "store" and choose "Team Shelby Club Membership" then my region, "South Atlantic"?  Thanks again.

Ernie

16 minutes ago, ers61 said:

Thanks. I registered. Hope I did correctly.  More info on premium membership please.  I'm in South Atlantic.  Go to "store" and choose "Team Shelby Club Membership" then my region, "South Atlantic"?  Thanks again.

Ernie

That sounds correct. If you run into any issues send briannaf@shelby.com an email.

Steven