TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS67 Wheel fitment question

krman

Anyone know if the  CS67 shelby wheel in 20"  fits and clears the brakes on the 08 GT500KR? 

I found talk way back that they do not clear calipers but they may have been 18" wheels at the time possibly? 

Love the reto look.

Thanks-403131G05?obj=car&color=13,14,13&gloss=3

I love those wheels too, almost bought them instead of my CS69’s.  I do recall either those or the CS66 had less “Big Brake” room then the CS69, but I think you are right, I’m pretty sure that was the 18”.

I don’t know for sure unfortunately, but just wanted to say I hope you get them, they are beautiful rims!!!

14 hours ago, krman said:

Anyone know if the  CS67 shelby wheel in 20"  fits and clears the brakes on the 08 GT500KR? 

I found talk way back that they do not clear calipers but they may have been 18" wheels at the time possibly? 

The old SPP catalog specifically states that the  18" & 20" CS67 wheels do NOT fit the GT500.

Other wheels like the CS66 the SPP catalog states that the 20" wheels will fit the GT500.

SPP catalog states  CS40 wheels will fit not just GT500's but GT500's with upgraded brakes.

SPP catalog states CS56 wheels do not fit GT500's.

The above info is what is shown in the 2008 Shelby Performance Parts Catalog, best to confirm.

Steven

No confirmation from Shelby Wheel email contact but appears from all responses that these do not fit of course. Really too bad. Thanks for all those that replied !