TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Mountain Region Grand Nationals

JeffJ

This will be a not to miss event for the Mountain Region.  This event is part of the Shelby American Collection annual party August 31st.  The event is now posted on the Shelby Store.  

Team Shelby‘s event in Boulder Colorado, is the first Nationals for the club in that area. Join Aaron Shelby, Gary Patterson, Tracey Smith, RafellaGolden, Allen Grant, Steve Volk, Jeff Jacobucci andAmanda Mancha for an amazing Labor Day Weekend. This will be like nothing we’ve ever done before!

https://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Z79-TS-GRAND19&fbclid=IwAR0mQUuWQ8uKLGsoAniCWsIVIvFtKt7sPNx3CMo_2uiiJEJKvEp2BLg_Zbs

You should do Friday and Sunday also.  Not often that outsiders get to go to the private event on Friday with Allen Grant and all the others.  On Sunday the trip to Bill Murray's shop should be quite awesome.  I guess it's quite something to see.  I haven't yet been able to get to his place, so looking forward to it for sure!

We're visiting our daughter that week. I have an eye dr appt on Friday (been seeing the same guy for 20 years) and we're spending the afternoon with our Lyons friends (who now live in Loveland) on Sunday.  Maybe next year.

It would be interesting to see what Bill and Dave have in the shop. 

Edited by twobjshelbys

• 2 weeks later...

Since moving from Wyoming to Florida 3 years ago, two of the things I miss the most are The Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup and the Annual Shelby Collection party.

Always a great event,got to met Bob Bondurant and Allen Grant just to name a few. Have a great time whoever is attending.

Say Hi to my friend Mark from Cheyenne, he won last years GT350 give away.

Michael,

We will have a goody bag with everything needed.  For the Saturday event, there will be an e-mail with the tickets for that day sent to your e-mail.  That will happen when Shelby completes the order for that event.  Will have more in the next week or so about where to pick up the goody bag with all the weekend details.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined team Shelby mountain Region on the 5th of August and  purchased tickets on the 6th of August for this event I haven't received any tickets or anything about the event schedule to know what is happening, I guess I missed the first event. can I get more information about what is happening?

Thorban,

Very sorry that you have not been receiving all of the event details.  We have your shirts and items which we can get to you at the show tomorrow at the museum.  All the details have been being sent to the e-mail provided of thorbans@hotmail.com.  All items were handed out at the museum event this evening.  The show at the museum starts at 3:00 pm tomorrow, but please plan on being there before 2:00 pm for parking.  Address of the museum is:

5020 Chaparral Court
Boulder, CO 80301