TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2019 Shelby GT-H

pitrider

Nice! Wish we had people posting about the new Shelby GT and GT-H (Heritage) cars.....and if the CSM's are built in sequence we at least know that SAI has built at least 47 of them so far. Congrats. 

1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

Nice! Wish we had people posting about the new Shelby GT and GT-H (Heritage) cars.....and if the CSM's are built in sequence we at least know that SAI has built at least 47 of them so far. Congrats. 

Thanks, I only found a few 2019 SG-H cars that were already Supercharged.

Day after I purchased the car, I called SAI and spoke with Mike and he informed of the options CSM19H0047 were included with the build.According to Mike and Chris they are on target to build only 100 SGT-H vehicles for 2019-2020 year.

19 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

CSM numbers are not a sequence number and should never be looked at that way. CSM numbers are a unique serial number affixed to SAI or authorized mod shop builds. Just the way it is.

Steve

2 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

CSM numbers are not a sequence number and should never be looked at that way. CSM numbers are a unique serial number affixed to SAI or authorized mod shop builds. Just the way it is.

Steve

I kinda figured that based on history since many previous builds didn’t seem to run sequentially. That’s why I put the word “if” in my post. Thanks for clarifying. Won’t ask how many have been built because I do know that is typically not disclosed until a build program is closed. Hope SAI is building lots of them.

Beautiful GT-H. I really like these however they are too rich for me. But if iyou have the coin it is one of the nicest new cars on the block. Great car and thank you for sharing!

The car must be ultra fast with the automatic. Hold on tight for sure.

Edited by SWEDEMAN
Edited: wording

4 hours ago, SWEDEMAN said:

Beautiful GT-H. I really like these however they are too rich for me. But if iyou have the coin it is one of the nicest new cars on the block. Great car and thank you for sharing!

The car must be ultra fast with the automatic. Hold on tight for sure.

Thanks!