TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2019 GT350 Supplement Box

Christopher Lee

Hello all, 

I just purchased a new 2019 Shelby Gt350 last Wednesday and can't stop praising it; it's truly an incredible machine and feat of engineering.  For others that have purchased the 2019 GT350, did you receive the supplement box or does Ford not send those anymore?  The dealer gave me some stuff that I think comes with the box like the GT350 book, USB key, a coffee mug and a business card holder.  But after viewing some videos about what comes in the box, i'm really interested in the Track Attack voucher, the crank model, and the posters.  Just wondering if anyone had the same experience and if they actually did receive the box..

Chris

Hi Chris,

So I purchased a new 2019 Ford Shelby last Friday and was wondering if you could be more specific about what was in your supplement box? Oh wait you said GT350 Book, USB Key, coffee mug and a business card holder, maybe your supplement box was dealer specific.  I did not receive any of those items you mention and now I"M jealous.😂

However I Love my new GT350.

@k_it_100 

Not gonna lie, that stuff was cool but I really wanted the desktop model of the crank and the TrackAttack pass. Here is a link to what other people got in past years. I was wondering if 2019 owners got this. https://youtu.be/PDeBPupfY0A

What the dealer gave you is what they get from Ford with the GT350. Ford Performance will send you the Kit listed in this thread which is identical to the 2018 except says 2019 on the box.You get a flyer for the Track Attack not actually a coupon or certificate. I called the school and all the asked me for was my name. I am on the wait list because this year is booked but they say you only have 12 months to attend. So if I wait tell next years school which will start in April I will only have till June to attend.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.  I'm so excited to have my first Shelby, it's always been a dream car of mine.  I hope to learn from everyone in this community.