TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Seeing Double

sprint200

So you design and build or just design? House looks great as well as the cars in front!! I build/remodel so I really get into this kind of stuff and my dad designs for another contractor with log and timberframe homes. After he was hit in the head on site with a pic while trying to move it down on the ladder he decided to stay home and just draw now. I told him now he just has to be careful about paper cuts :hysterical2:

Paper cuts can be quite serious :redcard:

68fastback,

Thank you, a compliment from another accomplished artist (photographer) means a lot. I love what I do, I hope it shows in the work.

apples...

I am just an architect. I need a skilled and caring builder and an army of sub-contractors/artisans to realize the ideas and dreams of my clients. And computer software programs rarely produce paper cuts.. :hysterical2:

Hey, I heard this was the thread to stir up some sh!t on...Damn, looks calm now. Those are some great pictures. Is the house unocupied? How did you get away with hanging out taking pictures if not? :shrug:

The very happy clients were right inside. Even gave BoneDoc a tour.... :happy feet:

68fastback,

Thank you, a compliment from another accomplished artist (photographer) means a lot. I love what I do, I hope it shows in the work.

apples...

I am just an architect. I need a skilled and caring builder and an army of sub-contractors/artisans to realize the ideas and dreams of my clients. And computer software programs rarely produce paper cuts.. :hysterical2:

Oh crap, another architect. Sheesh. I just wave my hand nowadays and the stuff gets drawn :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Oh crap, another architect. Sheesh. I just wave my hand nowadays and the stuff gets drawn :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

That's what all the fresh graduates think.... :hysterical::hysterical: I still believe that someone who actually draws freehand & is a skilled draftsman uses the computer more effectively. It's still just a means to an end. You have to know what you want to end up with :idea:

BTW your last name isn't Jones, is it?

Archived